Richts offense is built for N'Kosi Perry

ageezy

Cane til I Die
play action boots
zone reads

If Kaaya stays another year and Perry has a chance to redshirt, he takes the job as a redshrit frosh . . . mark it down

Advertisement
Please stop it. Whether right or not, stop crowning players before they step on campus. Those same people that do that are the same ones that will call a player a bust the first mistake they make. Ageezy and Mansa are jokes. Pure jokes.

yep..but if kaaya leaves early , i could see allison winning the job, but losing it to perry the following year (could be awkward)

Advertisement
I don't get excited about recruits until they sign

People are pretending like Brad kaaya isn't the best qb we've had in years I'm a little confused why

Please stop it. Whether right or not, stop crowning players before they step on campus. Those same people that do that are the same ones that will call a player a bust the first mistake they make. Ageezy and Mansa are jokes. Pure jokes.

wow . . . it's an observation based on watch perry play . . . he offers a running threat and he also is able to roll out and make accurate throws . . . call it what you want, but based on the first few games, perry fits alot of richt's concepts . . . what's with you hate?

I don't get excited about recruits until they sign

People are pretending like Brad kaaya isn't the best qb we've had in years I'm a little confused why

You are correct, however it's obvious that richt likes play off boots and he likes the runs zone read concepts from the gun . . . so while brad is great, perry has the potential to be great as well based on the offensive concepts

Advertisement
He's gotta get some time in the S&C program before we go that far...

I think he'll be good in the future, but it's way too early to even start that talk yet.

Last edited:

Perry will be the starter according to our fanbase until he actually signs with us. Then he and Allison are both bums and whichever 2018 QB we are trying to sign will be the future. God, how long have you been here?

play action boots
zone reads

If Kaaya stays another year and Perry has a chance to redshirt, he takes the job as a redshrit frosh . . . mark it down

L-o-fuqin-L. Ive been watching Mark Richt offenses for many years and this post is so ill-informed and reckless that its an insult to his craft.

You clearly dont know what the **** youre talking about.

Rpos and zone reads are two different things.

Advertisement
who called kaaya a bum? what's with the lames?

kaaya's a great a qb, but he doesn't offer a running threat in the zone read . . . and he struggles on roll outs . . . can we win without those concepts, yes . . . but we'll be that much better with a qb that is a viable threat in those concepts

that being said i'm happy with our qb play . . . but programs become great when they roll in stud after stud, we're heading in that direction

Advertisement
play action boots
zone reads

L-o-fuqin-L. Ive been watching Mark Richt offenses for many years and this post is so ill-informed and reckless that its an insult to his craft.

You clearly dont know what the **** youre talking about.

Rpos and zone reads are two different things.

maybe i'm wrong, but rpos are based on how many men are in the box and if we can leverage the slot receiver if the slot corner is playing off cover which equals a 5-6 yard gains, almost like a long hand off

zone read plays off the defense end and linebacker . . . for the run if the end crashes down the qb keeps, if he doesn't and pauses its a hand off, in regards to pass, if the linebacker comes to fill the hole he leaves a natural passing lane for a quick slant and the qb keeps for the pass ala what you saw on coley's last td

now, imagine a qb that is an actual running threat so the d-end can't crash every play . . . now imagine that on play action if the qb could naturally roll out and throw accurate passes or make a play with his feet

idk, bro . . . perry has alot of tools that fit those concepts . . .

No chance Sherriffs beats Allison, couldn't beat Rosier and Jack will now have a red shirt year.... not seeing it.

may i also add that all that we'll have competition between competent miami caliber qb's . . . i just happen to think perry has alot of tools that work with our offense

Advertisement
Back