Richt will open the Playbook vs VT

The Svengali

Sophomore
I think he's going to open the playbook this week, guys!

We're getting VT on a short week, and it's perfect timing, because we haven't had a reason to show much yet.

Out guys have been listening to the Detox album all week and they're going to come out pumped and ready to show what they can do, now that the play book will be opened

Advertisement
Needs to do something. Kaaya vs their defense last year was 20-30 296 yards 2tds and 0 picks. He did it with the same **** o-line he has this year.

We're getting VT on a short week, and it's perfect timing, because we haven't had a reason to show much yet.

Out guys have been listening to the Detox album all week and they're going to come out pumped and ready to show what they can do, now that the play book will be opened

He better pull some chit out of his **** real quick because he has been using a HS playbook so far...

The only way Miami wins this game is if the offense carries them. Just too many injuries on defense and a short week. VT by 10

Advertisement
The only way Miami wins this game is if the offense carries them. Just too many injuries on defense and a short week. VT by 10

Chad and d.jack didnt play in that 2nd half vs unc and the D still held them scoreless. Unc offense is better than vt.

Pure Gold! Curious to see how many don't catch the sarcasm.

You don't think the FSU or UNC games were important enough to unleash the offense?

Richt circled this game? OP you are an idiot.

Advertisement

I agree. We have a depleted D. Any talk of winning this and winning that, is simply setting ourselves up for a disappointment and a depressing week calling for heads to roll. Not talking about the OP, but in general, posters here are "The glass is always half empty" bunch, followed by "The sky is falling" rants ad nauseam.

He's saving the real offense for the Pitt game. That's the game he has circled. Expect to see us remain vanilla against VT.

Advertisement
Richt knows what he's doing. Can't open up the playbook for fsu or unc. We play them every year! Richt is thinking long term - hide the good plays for the future!

How many times have we heard "I think he will open the playbook this game"? If he was going to open the playbook, I think when your down in the 4th against FSU and UNC would of been a good time.

I'm not worried about if he is going to open the playbook or not, I'm more worried if they are going to execute the playbook or not. Also worried if our "talented" receivers are going to catch the ball or not. Also worried if our QB is going to throw catchable balls or not. Also worried if our O-line is going to give our QB more than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball or not.

I still have faith in my team, but there was a lot that needed to be fixed on such a short week.

Advertisement

For those who don't know, that's what makes his post "sarcasm".

We haven't had much of a reason to show a full playbook???????

I guess letting FSU beat us for a 7th straight year (which is a conference loss) was not good enough of a reason.

I guess letting UNC whom is our main competition in the division was not good enough of a reason.

I don't want to open the playbook up until we show we can keep the playbook opened......

Advertisement
Back