Richt will open the Playbook vs VT

Advertisement
It's a 12 chapter book. We're on the 7th chapter and I already know the ending. It's for sure not on the best sellers list!

It was obvious the offense was a lot more open against UNC than it was against FSU. With that being said, the offense still looked like it has always been bc Brad Kaaya is the problem.

/ Opened up the offense

// scored less

I'll be in the student section for this one so I really really hope we show up to this one. Always hated tech

Advertisement
Going to be tough against VT. They're coming off a bad loss. They'll be bringing it all game long. Brad will get happy feet as soon as Enter Sandman starts blasting.

Last year doesn't matter.

Different team, different players, different trust, different chemistry, different expectations.

I have never seen Richt use RPO's in his offense and it is a clear far cry from what we saw in the spring and his previous stints at other schools.

I don't know if he is trying to be innovative or cover up weaknesses; but there has to be a reason we aren't running the offense( shallow cross/pro set) we are used to seeing.

I don't think he will " open up the offense this year" The team can't even execute the ish hes giving them now.

I'm not going to blame playcalling and schematics because the players have dropped too many balls and made too many untimely mistakes for me.

I've said it before, it took Petrino three years to get his offense rolling. It wasn't like Louisville lacked talent. Marks history coaching offense gives me a reason to trust him.

I quit on Golden after 1 game so I have 0 tolerance for b.s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard Julio Derosier stole the part of Richt's playbook we haven't used yet. Sauces say it should be back just in time for NC State.

Advertisement
So far we [MENTION=9160]holycane[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Sebastian_29[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9407]Unsider[/MENTION] all think we will lose anyone else? I'll be looking for you guys aroung 11pm Thrusday night after we win.

So far we [MENTION=9160]holycane[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Sebastian_29[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9407]Unsider[/MENTION] all think we will lose anyone else? I'll be looking for you guys aroung 11pm Thrusday night after we win.

While as a fan I don't like to think we'll lose, I'm not betting on "we'll win for sure" due to the injuries and limitations we have at this stage.

Having said that, if we win, I'll be here both, eating crow happily and celebrating the win.

I'm just not one of those to call for heads to roll or bash our players just because of a loss, half way into the season under a new coach. I am all for waiting and seeing how things play out in the next year or two. It wont be the end of the world if we go 8-4 (Not calling it!) and it wont guarantee the eternity of the world if we win every game from here on. I've been a fan of the U since 1976, way before I became an Alum, and I'm here to stay till my last breath.

I think he's going to open the playbook this week, guys!

We're getting VT on a short week, and it's perfect timing, because we haven't had a reason to show much yet.

Out guys have been listening to the Detox album all week and they're going to come out pumped and ready to show what they can do, now that the play book will be opened

For those who don't know, that's what makes his post "sarcasm".

The "opening the playbook" part was pretty sarcastic.

Advertisement
Back