Richt will never lead us to #6

Advertisement
So basically you have a problem with Richt disciplining bad behavior? Unfair suspensions? Who? Need names bruh...you’d rather have a coach not care about a kids future by ignoring signs of a kid on the wrong path..you’d rather a coach who can go into a living room tell your son Ima take of him, ignore a felony weapon charge , enable bad behavior , win you some games, shake his hand as he leaves your program, then end up a Aaron Hernandez’ story..yeaaa I cant get down with that

Yes I do. If you want to be successful you let good players get away with "bad Behavior". All of the top corporations do the same thing. Do you think Goldman Sachs would fire someone who is earning them hundreds of millions a year because they caught them smoking pot in the office? Absolutley not they can get caught doing a lot worse too as long as it doesn't get out and ends up costing them more due to bad publicity. Those are not signs of being on the wrong path. Tons of succesfull people break the rules/laws. Do you think Trump got to where he is by strictly following every single rule and being a goody goody his whole life?

Lmao at the disrespect toward Mac. Had it handed to him because of a great player who he recruited? Isn’t that the job? Then I fully believe saban would have one less chip if macs QB didn’t get hurt on that 1st drive..
I think your opinion is totally wrong, but I’m not gonna argue.
Iiving here in Horn territory i love arguing with those teasips, Mack Brown was the most underachieving coach in cfb period, while Miami may be the most overachieving. Mack had more money than god to play with, and Texas delved it out by the truckload, Mack also got ANY ***ing player in the state he wanted, stacked 5 stars like chord wood, made up his sked where it was embarrassing it was so weak, made him look good though i guess, always got those 10 wins, even if it was high schools he was playing. He kept TCU out because he didnt want to get emabarressed by the little Christian school with Patterson coaching which is exactly what would have happened, smart move ?? So Mack has a 1 game sked basically, O ***** U, and how many times did Bobby Stoops humiliate his *** ?? So yea he finally gets VY, and paired with that 89th ranked sked gets by Stoops and into the game. Now if you really watch that game, go back and look, every play Mack ran PC had it covered like a blanket, it was like he was in the huddle, and VY bounces out and runs to daylight, dude played OUT OF HIS MIND for just that one game, and thats the last time he did it. Richt is mack 2.0

Your ok with fielding a team of young men who murder, sexual assault women..Ima take it the racial route real fast... .As a young black man who coaches some at risk youth football players that kind of thinking is disgusting. Coaching is a not all about Ws. Even at the college level. You need to win but not at the expense of helping build character and setting these young men up for success down the road.

Yes I do. If you want to be successful you let good players get away with "bad Behavior". All of the top corporations do the same thing. Do you think Goldman Sachs would fire someone who is earning them hundreds of millions a year because they caught them smoking pot in the office? Absolutley not they can get caught doing a lot worse too as long as it doesn't get out and ends up costing them more due to bad publicity. Those are not signs of being on the wrong path. Tons of succesfull people break the rules/laws. Do you think Trump got to where he is by strictly following every single rule and being a goody goody his whole life?
Smh we talking about 17-22 year olds..not ppl working at Goldman and sacs..but yeah I can’t get down with that thinking. That’s setting these young black men up for failure later in life. Yes trump and those like him can get away with **** because no matter what he did in life daddy would take care of him..

Advertisement
Your ok with fielding a team of young men who murder, sexual assault women..Ima take it the racial route real fast... .As a young black man who coaches some at risk youth football players that kind of thinking is disgusting. Coaching is a not all about Ws. Even at the college level. You need to win but not at the expense of helping build character and setting these young men up for success down the road.

I grew up in the polo grounds in Harlem in the 90s. That is the worst part of NYC back when there was over 2000 murders in a year. Chicago is barely breaking 500 and like to call themselves Chiraq. I know what its like being an at Risk youth. Building Character is bull****. The most important thing is being able to get that paycheck. I know a ton of OGs that never "built charactar" made some money in the d game bought a couple Wendys and are caking it like that. You think Richt is a better man for kicking off Sam Bruce and basically ruining his chance at making the NFL? Or do you think Saban is the better man who would have covered up whatever he did to let him make that money so he could get out of the hood?

Smh we talking about 17-22 year olds..not ppl working at Goldman and sacs..but yeah I can’t get down with that thinking. That’s setting these young black men up for failure later in life. Yes trump and those like him can get away with **** because no matter what he did in life daddy would take care of him..

no it is not. That is helping them make it to the NFL. Making it to the NFL will give them a better chance of not getting shot or locked up than by being a goody goody their whole life. There are literally millions of men who have got ahead by breaking the rules. Trump was an example because he is now the president and the most powerful man in the world. Trumps daddy protected him. Jimbo protected Jamies. its the same ****.

Iiving here in Horn territory i love arguing with those teasips, Mack Brown was the most underachieving coach in cfb period, while Miami may be the most overachieving. Mack had more money than god to play with, and Texas delved it out by the truckload, Mack also got ANY ***ing player in the state he wanted, stacked 5 stars like chord wood, made up his sked where it was embarrassing it was so weak, made him look good though i guess, always got those 10 wins, even if it was high schools he was playing. He kept TCU out because he didnt want to get emabarressed by the little Christian school with Patterson coaching which is exactly what would have happened, smart move ?? So Mack has a 1 game sked basically, O ***** U, and how many times did Bobby Stoops humiliate his *** ?? So yea he finally gets VY, and paired with that 89th ranked sked gets by Stoops and into the game. Now if you really watch that game, go back and look, every play Mack ran PC had it covered like a blanket, it was like he was in the huddle, and VY bounces out and runs to daylight, dude played OUT OF HIS MIND for just that one game, and thats the last time he did it. Richt is mack 2.0
That was hard to read..but ok..Mac got Texas a chip..sense Mac left that program has thrown money around and the “underachieving” hasn’t been duplicated. So the anybody could’ve done it theory is wrong. Give the guy his due. He won a chip and would have 2 if McCoy doesn’t get hurt

Advertisement
no it is not. That is helping them make it to the NFL. Making it to the NFL will give them a better chance of not getting shot or locked up than by being a goody goody their whole life. There are literally millions of men who have got ahead by breaking the rules. Trump was an example because he is now the president and the most powerful man in the world. Trumps daddy protected him. Jimbo protected Jamies. its the same ****.
again your comparing young black athletes to Trump like there’s a coorelation. There is none.
And Jamies is on the verge of being out in Tampa and maybe the league. The next Jamarcus Russell..For every Winston story there’s 3 willie Williams stories for u...MR has gotten plenty of kids drafted who followed the rules and made them better men for it.

again your comparing young black athletes to Trump like there’s a coorelation. There is none.
And Jamies is on the verge of being out in Tampa and maybe the league. The next Jamarcus Russell..For every Winston story there’s 3 willie Williams stories for u...MR has gotten plenty of kids drafted who followed the rules and made them better men for it.

Winston still ended up making many millions. Had Richt been Jameis coach he would have ended up broke and kicked out of school many years ago. That is bull**** about 3 willies for every Winston. There are tons of players that break the rules and get covered up that you never here of that end up making tons of money in the NFL. There is a coorelation. Breaking the rules is how you get ahead. Like I said before most of my boys who have made it out of the hood have done it by breaking the rules.

Think about where you're posting this. It's a lost cause. Trashiest fan base in America.

Advertisement
Which is why we still have hoods and hundreds of thousands of thugs who will never amount to anything. Great mindset.

Keep watching TV and movies. Most of those thugs end up never getting caught and making tons of money. I know thousands of people you would call thugs and most of them never end up getting caught. Of course you will jump in to white knight Richt even though you have no idea what you are talking about. Kind of like how you know nothing about football.

That was hard to read..but ok..Mac got Texas a chip..sense Mac left that program has thrown money around and the “underachieving” hasn’t been duplicated. So the anybody could’ve done it theory is wrong. Give the guy his due. He won a chip and would have 2 if McCoy doesn’t get hurt
dont know about that second chip, wish Colt had not gotten hurt. Herman is the best coach Texas has had since DKR, you know how far back that goes ? and it is starting to show. I wanted him here, i knew how good he was, O well they can pay him we cant. He is building a monster, i always knew if they ever got the right guy they would be there with the Bama's real quick. To much talent here in Texas, and not only are they like the richest school in America they will spend the **** out of it to win football games like nobody else, weak conference, it sets up well with a real coach dont it. Little Freddy Akers was there when i came out lol so i spurned em for Kyle field, who btw just dropped 100 million on Jimbo, i guess they want to win too. Those 2 programs have spend a billion dollars trying to win a chip, and little ole Miami with no money wins more in 15 years than both those schools combined in their history (overachieving)

Advertisement
Racism
Keep watching TV and movies. Most of those thugs end up never getting caught and making tons of money. I know thousands of people you would call thugs and most of them never end up getting caught. Of course you will jump in to white knight Richt even though you have no idea what you are talking about. Kind of like how you know nothing about football.

LMAO at "most of those thugs making tons of money". Right. That's why those projects look better and better every year, and why prisons are filled with black men. They have it all figured out.

Bro..what? You know thousands of ppl who are thought to be thugs but make ton of money😂😂😂

Of course you will jump in to white knight Richt even though you have no idea what you are talking about.

It's not defending Richt, it's defending common sense against some trashy bandwagon fan who is literally trying to sell the thug life as if it's the best path to success.

Advertisement
Back