Richt > Smart

Advertisement
Richt went toe to toe with Bama and ran out of time. Smart has choked twice.

Notice you didn't say Richt went toe to toe with Bama...twice.

Kirby is knocking on the door, rationalize it any way you want to...but he is pretty **** close in his short time there, we are going in the opposite direction.

Advertisement
Back to the topic....

Kirby Smart is the biggest choke artist in UGa history. Not only was the 4th and 11 call a coRch move but to call that garbage play out of a punt formation was the biggest coRch move in the past 5 years or more.

"KiRbY iS A cHokE aRtIsT..mY nAmE iS kRaZyCuNt aNd i aM rEtArDed" "rIcHt iS aN eLiTe fOoZbAlL cOaCh"
91657fb873d6f08830529c245839e800.jpg

Advertisement
You guys on crack that think Richt is better than Smart at "This point" in their respective careers. Richt is washed up, Smart is just getting started. He has taken Bama down to the wire in 2 championship games. He has won the SEC and 2 Division titles in 3 years. No comparison at this point.

Advertisement
Lol more proof that Jedi is an Al Golden slurper that’s why he cries everyday

Further shows how much of a ****** you are...ask around here who was among the first calling for his head and bumping THAT thread.

At least come to the party somewhat educated if you're going to throw accusations.

Gupta the Kirby Slurper sticking up for his. favorite HC.... Kirby is the biggest choke artist in cfb deal with it.

Poor *******, he chokes in big games against the #1 team in college football by 7 points...while we can't get by Duke, GT or BC. I'm sure he would love to trade spots with Richt.

UM

Advertisement
But you're argued for an hour that we're "much worse", and you've done it in the same thread. Too transparent.
Golden and richt are mirror images... they just can’t get out of their own way on opposite sides of the ball. Both refusing to change obviously ineffective coaching..... so yea, someone can argue they’re the same in that regard. They are.

One can also make a judgment call about one being worse than the other... because one is.

So you’re bending yourself into pretzels to use someone else’s words against them... but it’s not working.

I don't understand why people care about UGA other then to somehow fluff Richt.

They fired him and don't want him back.

Advertisement
Back