Richt > Smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
based off his worse record at the same point i their tenure?

umm. no. Based off the fact that HE HAS MADE IT TO THE ******* NC. LMAO.

THey both have the same number of wins going into year 3 except Kirby has a win in the playoff. Plus one of his losses is to the national champ in the NC game. Richt never even played a game of that caliber.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to the NC in year 2 and going to the wire with Saban in the SECCG is year 3 is already way better than what Richt has done.

Kirby hasn’t beaten Saban. He hasn’t accomplished anything more than what Richt did at UGA to this point. He still has a lot to prove.

Kirby is a good coach. But man that fake punt was just bad. Here is the thing, maybe you surprise Bama on that. But Bama literally left their starting defense in because they knew it was coming. Smart had to have known this. You have to call a timeout there and then punt. But instead he lets the play go. That was the dumbest part. Sabin was sitting over their grinning ear to ear when Kirby pulled that stunt. Right then Sabin said game over. That was one of those corching moments that could define his career.

Advertisement
Kirby hasn’t beaten Saban. He hasn’t accomplished anything more than what Richt did at UGA to this point. He still has a lot to prove.

He made the NC which is more than Richt has ever done. I am not saying Kirby is good. I am just saying he is better than Richt.

Advertisement
Back