Richt said something interesting post game...

WTF, so these posts are ok, but Mods are slamming political ****.

GTFOH
Nah... see i just saw this. We don’t see every post so if it’s not reported, that might not be seen and addressed. Dude got an infraction.

And you deserved the political ban like everyone else got at that time.

Advertisement
People are openly bigoted against, and denigrate whites here all the time.

Mods don't care.
Next time report it then. We don’t see everything and I have given infractions for racist posts of all kinds previously.

Advertisement
Of course. Keep looking me up, you are just proving the point
**** right I looked you up. You insulted me out of left field. You’ve been no different to me from anyone else before. I hardly noticed you. Now you drew first and second blood.

Keep doing what you’re doing and we’ll see how it goes. I won’t tolerate your shît for a second.

Personal attacks
**** right I looked you up. You insulted me out of left field. You’ve been no different to me from anyone else before. I hardly noticed you. Now you drew first and second blood.

Keep doing what you’re doing and we’ll see how it goes. I won’t tolerate your shît for a second.
I'm not sure where you figured I insulted you, or "draw blood". I DID, however, insult the people on this site that think it is cool to continue to make racist comments.

Nevertheless, it seems someone is definitely a little sensitive. So if you feel it is necessary to flex, then you should probably do whatever your little heart desires.

"I'm not sure where you figured I insulted you"

*five seconds later*

"Nevertheless, it seems someone is definitely a little sensitive. So if you feel it is necessary to flex, then you should probably do whatever your little heart desires."

Makes sense.

Advertisement
I'm not sure where you figured I insulted you, or "draw blood". I DID, however, insult the people on this site that think it is cool to continue to make racist comments.

Nevertheless, it seems someone is definitely a little sensitive. So if you feel it is necessary to flex, then you should probably do whatever your little heart desires.
Buddy, it doesn't have to do with who the ****boys on here are targeting...it's the fact that it's allowed to happen.

Nice job of staying on top of things, there, genius
Here’s your answer to being unsure of how you insulted or drew blood with your 2 previous quotes.

Now I’m gonna take you out since you want to continue and test me.

You’ll be back on here for the bowl game. When you come back you can either knock it off and move along or be gone much longer. IDGAF either way.

For real, how do some of these people on here survive in the real world? Do they really talk to people and treat people who serve so poorly and have true success in the world?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back