Richt, QBs update position battle

Advertisement
I thought Richt said he wanted to name the starter TWO WEEKS IN which would be this Saturday after the scrimmage. We'll see.

The real question is, are there going to be any offense scheme changes this year?? ie pre-snap motion, complex routes reverses trickery

ARe there going to be any offense scheme changes this year?? ie pre-snap motion, complex routes reverses trickery

Richt stated he would give notice of the specific offensive game plans and designated trick plays on the Wednesday before game day each week

Advertisement
"The biggest difference for me is how I watch film. Before Duke, I really didn't watch film -- I kinda just came out to practice and did what they told me. But now I'll be with the coach watching film, I'll be in treatment watching it, at home watching it. I've already looked at Arkansas State and Notre Dame and trying to see teams we will be playing ahead of time," he added.

WTF? who were the coaches? how can this happen at a D1 school?

¿donde esta el cubanito?

Did this dude really just say he didn't watch film !?!?!?!???!?

mf.gif

Shirreffs is a great practice player. I'm hoping it translates to game situations because it hasn't yet. Broke is a pristine ball handler too, but he can't play QB for ****.
Y do u always mess with Brock? But that was a good one..lol... Brock don't let these guys bother u... do u

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Shirreffs is a great practice player. I'm hoping it translates to game situations because it hasn't yet. Broke is a pristine ball handler too, but he can't play QB for ****.
Y do u always mess with Brock? But that was a good one..lol... Brock don't let these guys bother u... do u

It all started long before you got here.

ARe there going to be any offense scheme changes this year?? ie pre-snap motion, complex routes reverses trickery

Richt stated he would give notice of the specific offensive game plans and designated trick plays on the Wednesday before game day each week

Underrated post to some clown with "terp" in his handle.

Advertisement

Brock is like a lame social media aggregator BOT. A few tweaks to this site would eliminate his life's purpose.

"The biggest difference for me is how I watch film. Before Duke, I really didn't watch film -- I kinda just came out to practice and did what they told me. But now I'll be with the coach watching film, I'll be in treatment watching it, at home watching it. I've already looked at Arkansas State and Notre Dame and trying to see teams we will be playing ahead of time," he added.

¿donde esta el cubanito?

View attachment 48338

Too busy making mixtapes.

It's time to dispel with the notion that Mark Richt doesn't know what he's doing.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

"The biggest difference for me is how I watch film. Before Duke, I really didn't watch film -- I kinda just came out to practice and did what they told me.

Wow, man. Just wow.

IOW he's into putting in the minimum. Other than all the quarterbacks watching film together, getting coached up, working each other (severe coaching issue) this kid has no innate clue what extra effort is? Wouldn't extra effort be part of being "told what to do" as in establishing what a go-getter is (again coaching climate negligence). What a dolt this kid and program sound like. Whoa.

Advertisement

¿donde esta el cubanito?

View attachment 48338

When Olsen said the samething in an interview, basically not preparing because he knew he wasn't going to play. I knew he was going to be a bum. How do you not prepare like you're the stater ? Back qb is always one play away. Don't want a qb who condedes defeat like that.

Last edited:

¿donde esta el cubanito?

View attachment 48338

When Olsen said the samething in an interview, basically not preparing because he knew he wasn't going to play. I knew he was going to be a bum. How do you not prepare like you're not the stater ? Back qb is always one play away. Don't want a qb who condedes defeat like that.

yep..not only that..but it is bad for the team in general when a qb isn't up on that type of stuff. He should be the teammate to help others when they might forget stuff. He should know whats going on - which if he doesn't- could cause to slowing down practices- hurting his teammates reps. Thumbs down, mr rosier.

Advertisement
Steve Walsh had a ****** noodle. Go re-watch Dorsey throwing ducks off his backfoot. You don't need a strong arm if you're smart, accurate and / or have playmakers all over the ******* place.

Note: The above was not an endorsement of I Shot The Shirreffs and a move away from my position as campaign manager for #Weldon2017

"The biggest difference for me is how I watch film. Before Duke, I really didn't watch film -- I kinda just came out to practice and did what they told me."

Wow, man. Just wow.

OMG.. Leave it to Al F*cking Golden to not only recruit low rated 3 players who shouldn't be at Miami or a P5 school in the first place on a talent level standpoint but then to have NO fight (In games), Don't want to compete (In Practice) or No mentality to want to be great regardless of their limitations but they instead have the mentality of a entitled highly touted 5 star recruit? Then these guy on here want to complain about "depth" after we applaud when a Golden special leaves? F*CK These Golden Special. I bet Rosier ain't the only one of these Golden Special (and during the Folden Era) that barely watch film because most of these dude on gameday look completely lost as if it were their first every time playing football (during Folden's era). Get these dude out of the program they are cancer. I know Richt is trying but he can't get rid of Golden's players fast enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back