Richt - Pruitt

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
The one thing about rumors like that in the South..is that 95% of them are true if they leak. Southern people are very quiet and don't believe in airing the dirty laundry to outsiders but will gossip like no other amongst themselves. So if they let that leak out, someone wanted to make sure that people knew Pruitt wasn't some angel that Richt just couldn't get along with. He was an a-hole.

And needless to say, Richt can walk the streets of Athens anyday and would still have more respect then Pruitt ever did.

Advertisement
And if he cant keep his dyck in his pants in Tally...that guy is going to really have a hard time in Knoxville.

Pruitt is going to be a disaster at UT. He does have a solid staff though. Guy seems like a real **** hole

Tennessee stumbled into a good hire IMO.. Most coaches are **** holes, irrelevant. Pruitt will win at any co$t.

I said it in another thread, but to me, it a red flag when a DC who has been on dominant FSU and Alabama teams then comes to your team and sees no resemblance of a championship program.
Shush don't say that to **** riders like Port Knox and fire site will say you're anti UM.. lmao only one opinion allowed on POS....

Advertisement
Given da rumors about Pruitt, do he really need to be at a school where they brew moonshine on campus?

Last edited:
How fast would've that faux toughguy pu$$y have sued and/or pressed charges if Brown gave him a well deserved beatdown?

I'm showing regional bias here but nothing irks me personally than a fake toughguy with a twang. Well maybe one with a thick NY accent but I digress.

This. A million times over. There's quite a few in the national spotlight who are all fire and brimstone but you know **** well they've never thrown hands with anybody. Ever. I would have killed to see Brown whoop Pruit's sorry ***.

Tennessee stumbled into a good hire IMO.. Most coaches are **** holes, irrelevant. Pruitt will win at any co$t.

Most of the SEC is "win at any cost." Here's why Pruitt won't work: even if he's good if given enough time (big if), he won't be good in enough time to make up for the fact that he's a pr*ck. It's hard to deal with pr*cks even when they're winning (see 49ers and Harbaugh.) They are way behind the SEC arms race, and he's going to do lots of stupid stuff before they catch-up. For instance, wait until they get blown out this year. He'll rage at that press conference for sure.

Shush don't say that to **** riders like Port Knox and fire site will say you're anti UM.. lmao only one opinion allowed on POS....

Hilarious.

Yet you guys WILL ****ride an unproven coach just to dump on ours.

Pretty fūcking sad, but hey, it’s an open forum, feel free to be an ašśhole.

Advertisement
He hasn’t been like that at Miami so what difference does it make. He’s more motivated and shows more fire than ever at Miami. Showing Emotion on the sidelines, going after refs etc
And I think he needs to keep that energy. Don’t apologize for it. just wish he would get cut throat on the trail now man lol

Hilarious.

Yet you guys WILL ****ride an unproven coach just to dump on ours.

Pretty fūcking sad, but hey, it’s an open forum, feel free to be an ašśhole.
The resident know it all **** boy comes to chime in and save the day. I'm not riding smart saban richt nobody. I just expect more. Keep typing away..we will never be friends and we don't have to validate each other..

The resident know it all **** boy comes to chime in and save the day. I'm not riding smart saban richt nobody. I just expect more. Keep typing away..we will never be friends and we don't have to validate each other..

You sound like a ****** with that post.

Try English next time.

Still can’t respond, can you? Nobody’s really ****riding Richt in this thread, yet you’re willing to ****ride an unproven ašśhole coach just to dump on Richt.

You’re doing the very thing you’re crapping on other people for, ****riding a coach that’s never done shlt, has a horrible reputation, and was Tennessee’s third choice, after fūcking Greg Schiano.

“We will never be friends” ... at least you got one thing right.

You sound like a ****** with that post.

Try English next time.

Still can’t respond, can you? Nobody’s really ****riding Richt in this thread, yet you’re willing to ****ride an unproven ašśhole coach just to dump on Richt.

You’re doing the very thing you’re crapping on other people for, ****riding a coach that’s never done shlt, has a horrible reputation, and was Tennessee’s third choice, after fūcking Greg Schiano.

“We will never be friends” ... at least you got one thing right.
I didn't read... 🤷🏽‍♂️.. Now it's try English.. Point out one example of **** riding punk. All you do is talk.. straight b I tch

Advertisement
Quick question:

Why the f'uck is Jeremy Blew It even a topic of discussion on a Miami board? He's two positions removed since his tenure at UGA, in which he is now the head coach of a school that has zero relevance to us, and for the most part, never mattered in the big picture of college football.

F'uck Pruitt and f'uck Tennessee!!!

Advertisement
Quick question:

Why the f'uck is Jeremy Blew It even a topic of discussion on a Miami board? He's two positions removed since his tenure at UGA, in which he is now the head coach of a school that has zero relevance to us, and for the most part, never mattered in the big picture of college football.

F'uck Pruitt and f'uck Tennessee!!!

Because some people want to use Pruitt as some kind of guidepost to shlt on Richt.

Not that Richt isn’t beyond criticism, but we have fools crowning this drunk redneck Pruitt as some kind of genius that had the insight to figure out Richt at UGA, when first what’s posted aren’t even quotes, just made up bullshlt, and second, it has nothing to do with Richt at UM.

“I think part of it was the kind of lackadaisical, laissez-faire-type of environment (at Georgia),” Mason said. “Pruitt came from Florida State and Alabama, where everything was planned-out in detail and he won championships. It was just different under Mark Richt, and (Pruitt) didn’t like that difference."

That's not music to ones ears.

He hasn’t been like that at Miami so what difference does it make. He’s more motivated and shows more fire than ever at Miami. Showing Emotion on the sidelines, going after refs etc

How would you know how is organization and planning is like compared to the Saban tree? I'm not worried about him pumping his fists after field goals as I am about his organization/planning. We've heard from people inside Georgia under both regimes that Kirby is way more organized recruiting.

The most transparent evidence I have of his planning is his offensive game planning... and ya. We run the same 12 plays all game.

How would you know how is organization and planning is like compared to the Saban tree? I'm not worried about him pumping his fists after field goals as I am about his organization/planning. We've heard from people inside Georgia under both regimes that Kirby is way more organized recruiting.

The most transparent evidence I have of his planning is his offensive game planning... and ya. We run the same 12 plays all game.

What do you expect people inside of UGA to say? That the guy they fired was better than their new coach after only two years? Also, like you mentioned, "how would you know how is organization and planning is like compared to the Saban tree?" Maybe UM offers him total control over his personnel so he is much more organized than he was with the guys UGA pre-approved as personnel.

What do you expect people inside of UGA to say? That the guy they fired was better than their new coach after only two years? Also, like you mentioned, "how would you know how is organization and planning is like compared to the Saban tree?" Maybe UM offers him total control over his personnel so he is much more organized than he was with the guys UGA pre-approved as personnel.

When that info is substantiated by Georgia taking off in recruiting + on field performance, it tends to hold weight.

Advertisement
Back