Richt - Pruitt

• Thread starter Deleted member 16870
  • Start date
Well, it's a bit slow right now, in case you missed it.

So if you have better threads to share - and you're feeling froggy - jump.

Not to point out the obvious - but if there's a thread on something you aren't interested in - why not just skip it?

Why go in, on purpose, and then reply that you see no benefit, blah, blah, blah?

It has to do with Richt a bit - and again with the obvious - he's our current Head Coach.
It would be more logical to create a post like this on an UGA site in my opinion.
But whatever. I will ignore this thread and take that advice.

Advertisement
Maybe it is less confusing to you that a guy who gets quoted and alerted about those quotes keeps on coming back to a thread he is quoted in.
But as I said I will ignore the rest of the stuff.

tenor.gif

Bltch, I’m not impressed. Look at your sorry *** trying to justify yourself. Sad. White privelige? LOL - you don’t know the first thing about me.

How about you go to a fūcking game for once, you poser.
Tell us about your family's influence again. White privilege punk.. Brag about how you're Mr. UM...

Just give me an example in this thread where I said X coach is the greatest... I'll wait ... now its go to a game.. I went to Pittsburgh, va tech... last year..

I'll be at Uva and north caroli
I hate to break up the fuss but you flip houses right? Man I need to get with you if possible...I'm sure so many people ask. it's all good if you can't or don't want to...I'm sure you get asked a billion times. I'm currently working on a few certs so I can leave Corporate America for good.
Flips wholesale, and buy&holds on the side. I work for DCPS during the school year.. my summer is strictly real estate... I ain't leaving my chill education gig and them benefits.. But real estate is passive income so it's taxed less. Send me a message

Advertisement
Tell us about your family's influence again. White privilege punk.. Brag about how you're Mr. UM...

The only punk here is you.

You bring up race without even knowing a thing about me, which makes you a racist.

You bring up my family, which is funny, because first, it’s a typical scumbag move for a bottom dweller like you, and secondly, I have never said anything specific about my immediate family on this site, especially since I know there are low class, low rent pieces of shlt like you ready to use that, and go that low as to attack someone’s family. But nice try.

So, you failed you bottom feeding piece of garbage, you know nothing about me, my family, my race, for you to make any kind of credible comment.

But now we know that you are an angry, low class, bitter piece of shlt that will never be successful in life because you are impulsive, jump to conclusions with zero knowledge, lack education, and are angry at the world because you are a shltty failure.

And since you brought up family, I feel sorry for your family since they have to be burdened by lowly garbage like yourself. I’ll say a prayer for them.

Last edited:
The only punk here is you.

You bring up race without even knowing a thing about me, which makes you a racist.

You bring up my family, which is funny, because first, it’s a typical scumbag move for a bottom dweller like you, and secondly, I have never said anything specific about my immediate family on this site, especially since I know there are low class, low rent pieces of shlt like you ready to use that, and go that low as to attack someone’s family. But nice try.

So, you failed you bottom feeding piece of garbage, you know nothing about me, my family, my race, for you to make any kind of credible comment.

But now we know that you are an angry, low class, bitter piece of shlt that will never be successful in life because you are impulsive, jump to conclusions with zero knowledge, lack education, and are angry at the world because you are a shltty failure.

And since you brought up family, I feel sorry for your family since they have to be burdened by lowly garbage like yourself. I’ll say a prayer for them.
I'm highly successful. I pay my mom's mortgage thanks to owning real estate. Shut that noise up. I don't feel sorry for you. I grew up with nothing Ms. silver spoon. Ignore button works both ways going forward.

I'm highly successful. I pay my mom's mortgage thanks to owning real estate. Shut that noise up. I don't feel sorry for you. I grew up with nothing Ms. silver spoon. Ignore button works both ways going forward.

Silver spoon? Well I’m not saying shlt about myself because I ain’t looking for sympathy like you, but you want a ribbon? “I grew up with nothing” .....Boo hoo, I’m gonna cry.

Now I know you’re a complete idiot.

Congrats on paying your mom’s mortgage. You're making me laugh now.

You’re a fūcking saint. Here’s a clue, shltbag, you’re supposed to do that shlt. You don’t get extra credit for it. You want a cookie for brushing your teeth, too. Dumb motherfūcker thinks he’s a hero cause he takes care of his mom. You’re supposed to do that, you lowlife. Not doing it makes you a bigger pos than you already are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back