Richt on WQAM

Anybody hear Hurricane hotline last night? Richt essentially said that he hadn't gone with Perry prior to last week because of off the field issues. Said he couldn't put him in a position of leadership.

Advertisement
Anybody hear Hurricane hotline last night? Richt essentially said that he hadn't gone with Perry prior to last week because of off the field issues. Said he couldn't put him in a position of leadership.

I did see where Richt said you can’t name someone a starter if they are suspended (referring to LSU). Sounds like he knows Kosi is the guy, but Kosi wasn’t handling his business like he should be. Hopefully he gets his head on straight now that he has seen the field.0

prolly afraid he will score too many points, i second guess Richt's judgement, got him fired at UGA, he learned nothing from that, he's the same, meanwhile his successor is playing for natty's

I know very little about punting technique but I did notice something during the FIU game on one of Feagles' shanks. On the replay, they showed him dropping the ball and kicking the actual point of the ball and not the side. Not sure if that's what he was trying to do but it seems like it would be much harder to control the direction if you're kicking the tip of the football and not the middle.
I believe punters point the nose of the ball down at the kicking point on purpose when trying to drop one inside the 20; especially if it's a short kick. This technique changes the rotation of the ball and keeps it from rolling too much once it hits the ground. Not an expert by any stretch, just some things I've noticed through the years.

Advertisement
I did see where Richt said you can’t name someone a starter if they are suspended (referring to LSU). Sounds like he knows Kosi is the guy, but Kosi wasn’t handling his business like he should be. Hopefully he gets his head on straight now that he has seen the field.0

I’ve been saying it’s off field why Rosier continues to start, the other guys especially Perry were just too immature to be the face of the program.

Rosier was an average qb but carries himself the best and Richt had confidence he wouldn’t embarrass the program.

Because if Rosier was the best we had all the Richts would’ve needed fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back