Richt On Scheduling Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's clear as day Richt's better years as a coach were behind him.

We'll probably get bludgeoned by Bama, but I don't ever think I'll hear Manny concede the way Richt did.

Richt also mentioned Brian Kelly re-formatting his staff and it allowing him to have continued success because the way of doing things weren't working. That's what ****ed me off the most because that was Richt's problem here.

Thank god we have Manny now.

Advertisement
It's clear as day Richt's better years as a coach were behind him.

We'll probably get bludgeoned by Bama, but I don't ever think I'll hear Manny concede the way Richt did.

Richt also mentioned Brian Kelly re-formatting his staff and it allowing him to have continued success because the way of doing things weren't working. That's what ****ed me off the most because that was Richt's problem

Thank god we have Manny now.
In an in-season interview, Kelly said he changed QBs because the lack of production of the offense negatively affected the defense..

Advertisement
I'm not saying that, as opposed to him having an inferiority complex. It may have been said in a joking manner, but he sorta said the same thing right after the LSU game.
Don’t remember that. I remember him saying he didn’t like it scheduled week one

Advertisement
Half of CIS is constantly slurping Baga but gets their panties in a bunch when a guy that left just south of $20 mil on the table (at a school that has proven to use money as an excuse in the past) makes a joke about their dominance?

C'mon now.

tenor.gif

Weather you like this man or not, you should respect him. He’s still a cane, donated a million of his OWN money and left 18 million on the table. Could have easily coached one more season and forced Blake to fire him. But instead guy jump starts us getting IPF and retired so he didn’t **** us owing him 18 mil. We had more money because of this for assistant couches. I might not like him as our couch but I love the dude as a man. He earned my respect.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back