Richt On Scheduling Bama

Advertisement

Advertisement
Addicted poster with no life.

Says the guy that follows me around commenting about my posts.

LOL..methinks you’re jealous because you have yet to figure out how to post a GIF.

What does it say about you if you’re following “an addicted poster with no life” around and then commenting on his posts.

Does that mean you’re even more addicted with even less of a life? Must be.

Also, I’m 100% sure I have a better life than you, so there’s that. How do I know this? Because I’m not a bitter old fool that follows people around telling them they have no life because they have too many posts.

Put the flip phone down and go back to bed, grandpa

Richt is a certified clown. Straight up contradicted himself about taking a QB every cycle. Staff changes, what staff changes he wasn’t doing anything about his outdid offense. I’m glad he’s gone forever and we’ll never have to hear about him.

Says the guy that follows me around commenting about my posts.

LOL..methinks you’re jealous because you have yet to figure out how to post a GIF.

What does it say about you if you’re following “an addicted poster with no life” around and then commenting on his posts.

Does that mean you’re even more addicted with even less of a life? Must be.

Also, I’m 100% sure I have a better life than you, so there’s that. How do I know this? Because I’m not a bitter old fool that follows people around telling them they have no life because they have too many posts.

Go back to bed, grandpa
45 years old and retired. Got “lucky” with some investments. Living in Palm Beach for several months during the year so I can be classified as a Fla. resident and receive several tax benefits vs former residence in NYC. Cis is a diversion for me and never to be considered more than entertainment. On the other hand it appears that Cis is the most important thing in your dreary and boring life. You are obviously a nobody and therefore you are placed on IGNORE!!

45 years old and retired. Got “lucky” with some investments. Living in Palm Beach for several months during the year so I can be classified as a Fla. resident and receive several tax benefits vs former residence in NYC. Cis is a diversion for me and never to be considered more than entertainment. On the other hand it appears that Cis is the most important thing in your dreary and boring life. You are obviously a nobody and therefore you are placed on IGNORE!!

Still following me around grandpa?

Congrats on being a little pensioner in Palm Beach. Maybe you can pay somebody to teach you how to use your flip phone.

Also grandpa, maybe somebody in the nursing home can explain to you that you would’ve saved yourself all this trouble if you would have placed me on IGNORE to begin with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When you think about it..what he did for the program really wasn't that honorable or noble. People don't seem to understand that one of the main reasons why he even took the MIA job to begin with, was to one day make his son the OC, and allow him to call plays. He even said this during one of his earliest press conferences. At the conclusion of the season, the program was at a crossroads, and the administration were forcing his hand to make changes, which included firing his son. He clearly was not going to do that, because what would it signal to future employers, if your own father had to ultimately fire you? Also..not putting your alma mater in a financial bind, is something most individuals in a similar position would do, particularly those who claim to be self-righteous.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still following me around grandpa?

Congrats on being a little pensioner in Palm Beach. Maybe you can pay somebody to teach you how to use your flip phone.

Also grandpa, maybe somebody in the nursing home can explain to you that you would’ve saved yourself all this trouble if you would have placed me on IGNORE to begin with.
I have a flip phone and will never go back to a smart phone.

Coach Richt, is very simple: he retired sooner than later, at least he, as an individual, he knew when it was time to leave the program. deep down, he knew that the fire was not there anymore. He tried it and realized that it was time to hang it up . at least he did it. lets turn the page and move on. We are in a better situation now. everything works out for the best.

Advertisement
Back