Richt on Joe Rose this morning

I've lost trust in nycane's ability to relay info accurately. I'd need some context on this.

I doubt Rick is relaying stories to the public about recruits trash talking our WRs' talent level. Likely, if this statement was made, the recruits were astonished by there only being a few WRs practicing.

You can download the interview on WQAM's podcast station. It's only 15 minutes. He had official visits from recruits and they said "is that all you got out there?" You don't need to watch practices to know this is the case. WR depth is razor thin. We have a true Freshman and a Senior making 90% of all the WR plays. After losing Coley we have Richards stepping up as the Sophomore playmaker and no one else.

Advertisement
How is this rocket science?

The post is saying that recruits are surprised by our lack of talent/depth at WR and Richt agrees.

Leave the sarcasm and wisecracks to chise.

You guys suck at it

While we have many college educated and professional cane fans...we also have deplorables who struggled to get out of 5th grade

Advertisement
All of a sudden cager is not talented or hasn't produced? Lol I've seen it all now.

Richt was not high on him in spring.

Well, he and Berrios will be our veterans next year so unless he plans on trotting Tr-Fr WRs out there, we need to rely on Cager. (I for one didnt like what I saw from him in the Spring game but he is a possession WR and there is a place for him on this team)

Moral of the thread...We need to hit on 2 out of 3 regarding Holliman, Smith, Harley or its a fail at WR. And Mullins needs to mentally prepare himself to be a starter come Spring ball. No more pu$$y footin around, he will be **** near 21 years old at that time.

Richards, so
Cager, so
Harris, jr
Berrios, sr
Mullins, so
Langham, jr

perhaps move Gray to WR this spring??

Richards, so
Cager, so
Harris, jr
Berrios, sr
Mullins, so
Langham, jr

I assume this is a joke or sarcasm.

But if not ... Can the kid actually catch and run routes?

I remember reading about him wanting to play WR in college during his recruitment, but I also think he's a really big kid. How many 6'2", 235 WRs are there in college?

Advertisement
Cager was a big time recruit everyone wanted. So was Mullins. Harris was a 4 star who went to Old Urine when they were recruiting great. Berrios was down to UM and Ohio State.

Suddenly, according to the bozos on CIS, none of those guys have any talent. Anything for an agenda.

You know why we primarily throw to Coley and Richards? Because those two are mega talents. That's why. It doesn't mean the other guys are devoid of talent.

Willis McGahee barely touched the ball behind Portis. Does that mean he had no talent? Fcking imbeciles.

Cager was a big time recruit everyone wanted. So was Mullins. Harris was a 4 star who went to Old Urine when they were recruiting great. Berrios was down to UM and Ohio State.

Suddenly, according to the bozos on CIS, none of those guys have any talent. Anything for an agenda.

You know why we primarily throw to Coley and Richards? Because those two are mega talents. That's why. It doesn't mean the other guys are devoid of talent.

Willis McGahee barely touched the ball behind Portis. Does that mean he had no talent? Fcking imbeciles.

just cause there a big time recruit means nothing, look at Aldarius Johnson

This guy still subscribes to recruiting magazines.

Mega talent? Good lord.

Mega talent? Good lord.

You're right. Richards isn't a mega talent.

Freshman receivers do what he's doing all the time. Nothing special.

Advertisement

Mega talent? Good lord.

You're right. Richards isn't a mega talent.

Freshman receivers do what he's doing all the time. Nothing special.

Why did you assume I was talking about Richards? The fact that you completely ignored Coley shows that you agree with me. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

Harris: hasn't flashed much. Dropped an easy TD against Pitt. Will surely improve with a full offseason.

Cager: has promise based on his size and athleticism but he never separated himself before getting injured. Let's see how he looks when he returns. The ceiling is obviously high.

Berrios: is good for a five yard reception every three games and a TD every other season. Needs to lose weight.

Mullins: can't spell cat. Hasn't played in a football game since 2006.

Langham: looks like he's on stilts.

Not a ton of speed or productivity out of this group but when you add Njoku this becomes a very formidable unit on paper. I do think that guys like Hollow Man and Harley can contribute right away.

The same thing happened during the Al Golden era...

Players now active in NFL were not good enough to play for Miami, and the poor CoRch just needed 5 more years to recruit more talent, since those scrubs now in NFL were the real problem.

The same trend continues

Advertisement
Richards, so
Cager, so
Harris, jr
Berrios, sr
Mullins, so
Langham, jr

I assume this is a joke or sarcasm.

But if not ... Can the kid actually catch and run routes?

I remember reading about him wanting to play WR in college during his recruitment, but I also think he's a really big kid. How many 6'2", 235 WRs are there in college?

He was all set to be the 5th string RB before tearing up his knee. If I were him I would demand a position change. Perhaps not to WR but he has zero future here as a RB imo.

Harris: hasn't flashed much. Dropped an easy TD against Pitt. Will surely improve with a full offseason.

Cager: has promise based on his size and athleticism but he never separated himself before getting injured. Let's see how he looks when he returns. The ceiling is obviously high.

Berrios: is good for a five yard reception every three games and a TD every other season. Needs to lose weight.

Mullins: can't spell cat. Hasn't played in a football game since 2006.

Langham: looks like he's on stilts.

Not a ton of speed or productivity out of this group but when you add Njoku this becomes a very formidable unit on paper. I do think that guys like Hollow Man and Harley can contribute right away.

cager was injury prone in hs.

Mega talent? Good lord.

buttsniffer_zpsogwaiccl.jpg

Advertisement
Back