Richt on Joe Rose this morning

Talent and depth at the position is awful. Really only two guys worth a **** in Coley and Richards. The rest are just fill ins. Gonna need Mullins and whoever signs this year to make an impact next year. Hopefully Cager can come back strong next year as well.

Talent is actually very good at WR.

There isn't a ton of healthy guys there though. Seems like Mullins is either hurt or just can't pick things up. Big Sam got the boot. Cager is hurt. These were all plus talents.

Advertisement
It means we only have 8 scholarships receivers and 6 of them are healthy. Richt isn't taking shots at dudes on the radio

Rick has his work cut out for him. He needs to bring in a Top 10 class not just in 5 stars but it has to be deep top to bottom. Interesting the Ga Bulldog site said Rick lost his mojo with recruiting. As a result he lost many local players to other SEC schools. Therefore Kirby has to clean up the mess. Not in agreement just saying what the article said. Maybe Rick is rejuvenated but also we need to find out about his asst coaches. Can Rumph flip a DB commitment? What about Brown or Diaz working some magic?

I believe 50% of an assistant's job is coaching and other 50% is his recruiting prowess. After all if you land a couple of savages it is amazing how easy your job as an gameday coach can be!

Talent and depth at the position is awful. Really only two guys worth a **** in Coley and Richards. The rest are just fill ins. Gonna need Mullins and whoever signs this year to make an impact next year. Hopefully Cager can come back strong next year as well.

There isn't a ton of healthy guys there though. Seems like Mullins is either hurt or just can't pick things up. Big Sam got the boot. Cager is hurt. These were all plus talents.

Hows it good? What has berrios, cager, lewis, etc done here?

I've lost trust in nycane's ability to relay info accurately. I'd need some context on this.

I doubt Rick is relaying stories to the public about recruits trash talking our WRs' talent level. Likely, if this statement was made, the recruits were astonished by there only being a few WRs practicing.

I don't trust anyone with NY or NJ in their name.

Last dude I trusted on here with NY in his name was BMadoffNYC, and that worked out terribly for me.

What about me?

:dispirited:

Advertisement
I've lost trust in nycane's ability to relay info accurately. I'd need some context on this.

I doubt Rick is relaying stories to the public about recruits trash talking our WRs' talent level. Likely, if this statement was made, the recruits were astonished by there only being a few WRs practicing.

Last dude I trusted on here with NY in his name was BMadoffNYC, and that worked out terribly for me.

What about me?

Franchise, why dont u just listen to the interview

What about me?

Don't be offended. He was only talking about men, not you.

What about me?

Don't be offended. He was only talking about men, not you.

Good one.

Rick has his work cut out for him. He needs to bring in a Top 10 class not just in 5 stars but it has to be deep top to bottom. Interesting the Ga Bulldog site said Rick lost his mojo with recruiting. As a result he lost many local players to other SEC schools. Therefore Kirby has to clean up the mess. Not in agreement just saying what the article said. Maybe Rick is rejuvenated but also we need to find out about his asst coaches. Can Rumph flip a DB commitment? What about Brown or Diaz working some magic?

I believe 50% of an assistant's job is coaching and other 50% is his recruiting prowess. After all if you land a couple of savages it is amazing how easy your job as an gameday coach can be!
Rick "who"

Advertisement

If you need production to be considered talented then I guess in your world Ahmon Richards wasn't talented at the beginning of this season.

What about me?

I like you but I don't trust you.

If you need production to be considered talented then I guess in your world Ahmon Richards wasn't talented at the beginning of this season.

apples and oranges. those guys havent done anything in careers not one year.

Rick "who"

You seriously asking that question?

Advertisement
Haven't seen any recaps so here you go for whoever cares:

- Always fun to win, score points, and get TOs
- Team has been practicing hard every week but some things haven't gone our way
- This passed week they stressed a faster start and changed up practice a little. Did more offense vs defense and ran tougher drills
- Ran more max protect this week because of Pitt's aggressive man to man attacking defense
- Kaaya was more decisive and accurate during RPOs. Got the ball out quicker to WRs so they could make plays and put it on the money
- Kaaya should have had 6 TDs. Noted flag on Coley was terrible and Harris drop
- AR is getting better
- Wed practice was so good they basically did a walk through on Thurs
- Defense was great. Especially against Conner and the WR that kills it on jet sweeps
- Red zone def was key. They were #1 in red zone scoring. We had pick and missed fg against them
- Freshmen really playing at a high level. Did say we have 6 true freshmen on KO coverage and that is where they need to get better
- WR recruits said is that all you got. To me they were referring to lack of depth and opportunity to play
- Pitt plays primarily man to man attacking def and we forced them into 2 deep coverage which opened the run in 2nd half
- Is not worried about team quitting after 4 game losing streak. Said you create work ethic and team unity in camp. Team continues to play hard
- Recruiting is going well

I missed it entirely. Thought he was talking about referees at the practice: "officials". WRs makes more sense.

All of a sudden cager is not talented or hasn't produced? Lol I've seen it all now.

Advertisement
i know that recently myself and another poster took grief for saying what recruits told us about upperclassmen.
On joe rose ricth said "we had five officials. the receivers watched practice from the sidelines and said "thats all you got out there"
richt said he replied "thats why we need you guys"

Richt with the savage response, tell em like it is

Rick "who"

It's not Rick something. His name is Mart Rick.

It means we only have 8 scholarships receivers and 6 of them are healthy. Richt isn't taking shots at dudes on the radio

Have you heard of "spinning" in reporting? Textbook example here. OP just "spun" what Richt said to serve his agenda.

Advertisement
Back