Richt on Joe Rose this morning

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i know that recently myself and another poster took grief for saying what recruits told us about upperclassmen.
On joe rose ricth said "we had five officials. the receivers watched practice from the sidelines and said "thats all you got out there"
richt said he replied "thats why we need you guys"

Advertisement
Try again, OP.

I know you must have a point, unless you just wanted to type out some random words without any meaning. Which is ok, just let us know.

he said WR recruits were watching practice and turning to him and saying "thats all u got out there" (meaning wr's) he said he told them, "yeah. thats why we need you guys"

How is this rocket science?

The post is saying that recruits are surprised by our lack of talent/depth at WR and Richt agrees.

Leave the sarcasm and wisecracks to chise.

You guys suck at it

Advertisement
i know that recently myself and another poster took grief for saying what recruits told us about upperclassmen.
On joe rose ricth said "we had five officials. the receivers watched practice from the sidelines and said "thats all you got out there"
richt said he replied "thats why we need you guys"

Your meaning is clear, " Richt said recruits watching practice weren't impressed with current receivers while watching practice" and he told them that's why we need you guys. I just happened to meet a top WR in Tampa and he told me he wasn't impressed with Kaaya and that he attended a camp with NKosi Perry and thinks he'll be the kinda QB guys rally behind because he can run and throw.

He said something about keeping guys in to block because Pitt runs man on man but I missed most of it.

Advertisement
Not rocket science. Richt will succeed if he and his staff can recruit.

He did it at GA so you'd have to believe he can do it again here.

I think he was talking more about the actual numbers at receiver. There is no depth there right now.

I've lost trust in nycane's ability to relay info accurately. I'd need some context on this.

I doubt Rick is relaying stories to the public about recruits trash talking our WRs' talent level. Likely, if this statement was made, the recruits were astonished by there only being a few WRs practicing.

Advertisement
I've lost trust in nycane's ability to relay info accurately. I'd need some context on this.

I doubt Rick is relaying stories to the public about recruits trash talking our WRs' talent level. Likely, if this statement was made, the recruits were astonished by there only being a few WRs practicing.

I have him on ignore, sounds like I made a wise decision.

This richt was relaying the message that we are low on numbers at the spot to the recruits

recruits can see we're gutted like a noche buena pig, and have a shot to play immediately are not crying about Richt mis managing a good roster like many of the fake gurus on the infamous CIS

Advertisement
Talent and depth at the position is awful. Really only two guys worth a **** in Coley and Richards. The rest are just fill ins. Gonna need Mullins and whoever signs this year to make an impact next year. Hopefully Cager can come back strong next year as well.

I don't trust anyone with NY or NJ in their name.

I don't trust anyone with NY or NJ in their name.

Last dude I trusted on here with NY in his name was BMadoffNYC, and that worked out terribly for me.

Advertisement
Back