Richt on Joe Rose this morning

Good response, Chaney.

buttsniffer_zpsogwaiccl.jpg

Advertisement
Harris: hasn't flashed much. Dropped an easy TD against Pitt. Will surely improve with a full offseason.

Cager: has promise based on his size and athleticism but he never separated himself before getting injured. Let's see how he looks when he returns. The ceiling is obviously high.

Berrios: is good for a five yard reception every three games and a TD every other season. Needs to lose weight.

Mullins: can't spell cat. Hasn't played in a football game since 2006.

Langham: looks like he's on stilts.

Not a ton of speed or productivity out of this group but when you add Njoku this becomes a very formidable unit on paper. I do think that guys like Hollow Man and Harley can contribute right away.

It's depressing. CMR has to step up the WR recruiting game. It should be an easy sell to WRs with a list of "competition" like that.

Cager was a big time recruit everyone wanted. So was Mullins. Harris was a 4 star who went to Old Urine when they were recruiting great. Berrios was down to UM and Ohio State.

Suddenly, according to the bozos on CIS, none of those guys have any talent. Anything for an agenda.

You know why we primarily throw to Coley and Richards? Because those two are mega talents. That's why. It doesn't mean the other guys are devoid of talent.

Willis McGahee barely touched the ball behind Portis. Does that mean he had no talent? Fcking imbeciles.

This guy still subscribes to recruiting magazines.

Mega talent? Good lord.

You're right. Richards isn't a mega talent.

Freshman receivers do what he's doing all the time. Nothing special.

Why did you assume I was talking about Richards? The fact that you completely ignored Coley shows that you agree with me. Maybe there is hope for you after all.

Coley is going to be a Round 2-3 draft pick.

Advertisement
Richards, so
Cager, so
Harris, jr
Berrios, sr
Mullins, so
Langham, jr

perhaps move Gray to WR this spring??

Golly, they probably never thought of that. Jeez, if you can just have guys change positions...wait till saban figures this out.

Advertisement
Back