Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
Bogle is announcing at the all american game. He wasn't planning on signing until february.

Advertisement
Stevenson or Haselwood. Richt says it’s someone that signed yesterday. And fwiw Stevenson says he didn’t sign yesterday and won’t sign until Friday...

Gonna be funny when it’s Haselwood and he told the staff he’s announcing today but they haven’t caught on that he isn’t coming here and he’s gonna announce to Oklahoma

Advertisement
He did this same shlt a while back, saying we had silent commits to take some heat off him. This class is pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stevenson or Haselwood. Richt says it’s someone that signed yesterday. And fwiw Stevenson says he didn’t sign yesterday and won’t sign until Friday...

Gonna be funny when it’s Haselwood and he told the staff he’s announcing today but they haven’t caught on that he isn’t coming here and he’s gonna announce to Oklahoma
He said whoever it is has already signed.

I agree with one major statement in your post - "Everything hinges on next year" Period! All the doom and gloom posters swear that it cannot happen, but once it does, all of them will say they saw it coming and how everybody else was in a panic a few months back lol.

I’m not even going to stress it. Richt has one more year and if it’s like this year. He is gone. I don’t care what he donated for the IPF. There is no way Miami can keep a coach who has back to back awful years. To media is too loud and fans are too ruthless in this market.

Advertisement
Back