Richt Not Interested In Miami

252cane

All-ACC
Being reported by the ajc and a few other people that he has no interest in miami and is a good chance he sits out for 2016.

Advertisement
From his original presser he sounded tired with all the duties that come from being a HC, but still sounded like he had the fire to compete at the same time, and maybe just needed some time off. Well, cross him off the list.

I figured he would wanna take a year off. Cash some ESPN checks on Saturdays for a bit.

Advertisement
He's not hurting financially. Whenever he chooses to get back into coaching, he'll find a job without much difficulty...

Being reported by the ajc and a few other people that he has no interest in miami and is a good chance he sits out for 2016.

Completely expected.

He's getting a shyteload of money from Georgia for the next few seasons.

He'll probably take a cushy tv gig and take a couple years off from coaching. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he never coached again. He doesn't need the money.

Advertisement
Richt rejecting the Miami offer set the path for butch returning. Hence why the butch to Miami rumor went off like wild fire late last night.

Shocker.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone thought he would want this job.

He probably told UM his salary requirements, and they responded: "we can get Butch for half that amount." Richt's response: "good luck to ya."

Advertisement
If we are not interested it's because we already have hired or are about to hire Paul Hilton Davis Junior

Advertisement
susan for what its worth says Richt is expected to interview here. don't know where she gets her information but assume there is some validity if she would report it.

I also heard that Georgia still owes him a couple more 4 million dollar pay checks. That's good reason to sit out.

Advertisement
Back