Richt names N'kosi Perry as Starting QB at GT!

Advertisement
I might actually watch then..
Perry would have been fine if mork didnt fuq up his psyche with that elementary school level move in Virginia

Advertisement
Agree with you nobody these days stays. Which is why it didn't make sense earlier in the year. But at this point it makes zero sense to play Jarren this weekend and use a year of eligibility when you can play him the final three and not burn it. Even though he is unlikely to stay 5 years no doubt, it is entirely illogical to burn a year just to insert him in for a drive against GT.
If Perry is to be pulled at halftime for looking utterly clueless once again it should be Williams who replaces him and for the remainder of the game.

We're not recruiting any QB's, Rosier is graduating, and Weldon is on the fast track to being kicked off the program. It's a 2 QB race between Perry and Williams for next year's starter, there is nothing but upside in burning a redshirt that will never be used and starting the competition now and playing him the rest of the season. And if Richt is serious about prioritizing now and not worrying about next year, then honestly, Perry and Rosier aren't even winning this year and it's hight time to ditch those 2 already.

We go 3 and out first offensive series. GT hits us with 10 plays we've never seen before.

The QB situation has been completely bungled this season. Not sure if any other program had a QB controversy 3/4 into the season.

****, most programs had it figured out before the season started, and 4 games into the season at worst.

It is incredibly alarming and frustrating. @DMoney made a great point that CMR seems to be playing catch-up instead of being ahead of the game. He is playing checkers, while everyone else is playing chess. Now Perry is starting QB again after the season is lost. It is mind boggling.

With or without Rosier we are going to struggle to put points on the board. Good news is that GT doesn't have much of a quick strike offense, so it should buy Perry some time to get settled in. Even in the last game Perry threw a beautiful pass on a vert route (I can't remember who the receiver was) that was easily a TD but the WR dropped it. Drops been happening all year. Dugans also apparently sucks at his job, like 90% of Rick's staff.

Anyways, I think Perry does play the whole game unless he has an epic meltdown.

Advertisement
I still can't see buying tickets to the game (I live near ATL). I just have this feeling, even though CMR said it's a 1 QB show this week, Kosi is still going to be on a stupidly short leash again.

Advertisement
I wonder how badly Rosier must have stunk it up in practice in order for Richt to come to this conclusion.

The QB situation has been completely bungled this season. Not sure if any other program had a QB controversy 3/4 into the season.

****, most programs had it figured out before the season started, and 4 games into the season at worst.
Both the Gators and the Noles switched QBs last weekend. Doesn't make our situation any less f'ed up, but no we aren't the only ones.

Advertisement
Has Rozure’s sister chimed in yet? I’m sure she’ll be making some very targeted tweets during the game

With or without Rosier we are going to struggle to put points on the board. Good news is that GT doesn't have much of a quick strike offense, so it should buy Perry some time to get settled in. Even in the last game Perry threw a beautiful pass on a vert route (I can't remember who the receiver was) that was easily a TD but the WR dropped it. Drops been happening all year. Dugans also apparently sucks at his job, like 90% of Rick's staff.

Anyways, I think Perry does play the whole game unless he has an epic meltdown.

No quick strike offense??? With the option you blink for a second and next thing you know the dude is running 75 yards to the endzone on any given play

Advertisement
Back