Richt names N'kosi Perry as Starting QB at GT!

Advertisement
I support the end result here but again he’s showing zero logic with anything he does with the QB spot

Talk about throwing **** against a wall

Yeah my gut was telling me the same thing after the LSU game but my heart was trying to keep me emotionally attach to the season. Gut is winning out now!!

Depends on the QB play. Kosi if he starts or even Jarren have not proved they can win on the road.

What's the Over/Under on how many passes thrown before he gets pulled for a quarter?

What's the Over/Under on how many passes thrown before he gets pulled for a quarter?

Malik's the starter by 4th possession. Mork Rorcht continues to fumble the QB situation in the most absurd way a coach can.

Having said that, after this week, the only QBs mentioned should be JW and Perry going forward. Richt should be fired on the spot if he uses inexperienced QB as an excuse next year.

Advertisement
At this point let the guy play the whole game win or lose. We need to find out if he is the guy.

That statement means a lot because Perry can just play ball and what happens happens. He doesn't have to play tense with the thought of being yanked.

When Richt mentions his “gut” and “best chance to win” I laugh

He has flip flopped and contradicted himself when using these phrases multiple times this year
yeah! our chances for winning games depends on this man GUT! we are soo screwed!

jeez, this is one foked up quarterback guru, cant even make his own mind up much less anybody elses

I support the end result here but again he’s showing zero logic with anything he does with the QB spot

Talk about throwing **** against a wall

I think that maybe you're just not fully appreciating what Richt has tried to do with his QBs.

You're telling me that it hasn't made sense to:

Finally replace Rosier after a career of inconsistency, after a couple series against FIU, where he didn't do anything particularly wrong, coming off of one of Rosier's best games as a QB against Toledo.

Start Perry against UNC and FSU, sticking with Perry even after a bad 1st half against FSU, watching Perry make some huge throws to beat FSU, and declare him "the guy" after the game

Pull Perry after a couple terrible series in his first road start against UVA (aka Rosiering), watch Malik do his normal Rosiering, in the first half, and then not give Perry another chance to go back in despite Malik's continued Rosiering.

Declare the night after the UVA game that Rosier was going to start against BC because he gave us the best chance to win, saying that Perry may play, but he's still learning.

After Malik's normal Rosiering against BC, including 2 2nd half INTs, not give Perry a chance to do play.

Declare Malik the starter for Duke on Sunday night, saying that he gives us the best chance to win (despite the clear recent evidence - final scores), but says Perry will probably get some time since he deserves it.

Start Malik against Duke, but decide to give Perry an "opportunity" to play for the first time in a few games, and bring him in inside our 10, in a monsoon, and have his first play a screen pass. Then give Perry a couple additional series in the monsoon, pull him in the 2nd quarter, and then only put him back in trailing in the 4th quarter.

Say after the game that he's going to evaluate their performance in practice as a factor this week, as if the game results, the current situation of the team, etc., aren't more important. Push back on the idea of playing young talent at the expense of winning now, saying he will play the player who gives us the best chance to win right now.

Declare Perry the starter because he gives us the best chance to win right now, somehow changing that evaluation from the last couple weeks...

Advertisement
I think that maybe you're just not fully appreciating what Richt has tried to do with his QBs.

You're telling me that it hasn't made sense to:

Finally replace Rosier after a career of inconsistency, after a couple series against FIU, where he didn't do anything particularly wrong, coming off of one of Rosier's best games as a QB against Toledo.

Start Perry against UNC and FSU, sticking with Perry even after a bad 1st half against FSU, watching Perry make some huge throws to beat FSU, and declare him "the guy" after the game

Pull Perry after a couple terrible series in his first road start against UVA (aka Rosiering), watch Malik do his normal Rosiering, in the first half, and then not give Perry another chance to go back in despite Malik's continued Rosiering.

Declare the night after the UVA game that Rosier was going to start against BC because he gave us the best chance to win, saying that Perry may play, but he's still learning.

After Malik's normal Rosiering against BC, including 2 2nd half INTs, not give Perry a chance to do play.

Declare Malik the starter for Duke on Sunday night, saying that he gives us the best chance to win (despite the clear recent evidence - final scores), but says Perry will probably get some time since he deserves it.

Start Malik against Duke, but decide to give Perry an "opportunity" to play for the first time in a few games, and bring him in inside our 10, in a monsoon, and have his first play a screen pass. Then give Perry a couple additional series in the monsoon, pull him in the 2nd quarter, and then only put him back in trailing in the 4th quarter.

Say after the game that he's going to evaluate their performance in practice as a factor this week, as if the game results, the current situation of the team, etc., aren't more important. Push back on the idea of playing young talent at the expense of winning now, saying he will play the player who gives us the best chance to win right now.

Declare Perry the starter because he gives us the best chance to win right now, somehow changing that evaluation from the last couple weeks...
:pgdead:

Advertisement
If Perry plays like he did last week. Passing for 31%, we’re cooked. We’ll get run over and blown out.

Advertisement
He could have gotten a talking to by someone, referencing the change up at fswho.

Naming Perry as starter takes the talking heads in a different direction from his job performance.

Stephen-Colbert-Is-Not-Happy-About-The-Murica-Balloons.gif

Starting Perry at QB buuuuut also starting Hayden “IgetliftedintheairbyOLBsfromVirginia” Mahoney. He knows **** well Mahoney will get Perry killed and he will be able to ride it out with his love child Maleak. You ain’t slick, Richt. I see right through you.

I hope we go with Perry on Offense and a youth movement overall across the board. Lets see what we got. If we want to change the losing mentality of this team it starts with that much hyped recruiting class that we just had. Let's get them playing and let them move us forward both culturally and on the field also.

Advertisement
Back