Richt Interviews Today

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
According to Tim Reynolds, Richt was going to give a number of 1 on 1 interviews this afternoon to various media members. Apparently some of the media members a/k/a whiners complained about the 'order of the interview lineup' and now Richt's going to give ONE BIG INTERVIEW.

Advertisement
Treating them like the petulant children they are. Good s***.

Most of the media members covering this team are the absolute worst. Maybe Reynolds should tell us more about how Jake Heaps will be the starter.

Advertisement
According to Tim Reynolds, Richt was going to give a number of 1 on 1 interviews this afternoon to various media members. Apparently some of the media members a/k/a whiners complained about the 'order of the interview lineup' and now Richt's going to give ONE BIG INTERVIEW.

Miami Fans and Media continue the trend of being insufferable.

basically he tried to give them an opportunity to ask their own questions and receive exclusive answers and they complained. what a bunch of losers.

He should just cancel all local interviews and appear exclusively on Haitian pirate radio. I can only imagine Reynolds Wrap arguing with The Feast and both of them wheezing while simultaneously grossing any innocent bystanders out with their severe halitosis.

The way I read it on Bleacher Report was that he was ****ed and wasnt doing one at all. Imo, theres not much for him to talk about right now.

Advertisement

basically he tried to give them an opportunity to ask their own questions and receive exclusive answers and they complained. what a bunch of losers.

This. Amateur hour. Here's a double cheeseburger Tim. I wanted a single coach! Well **** you fooled me.

This program gets the worst media coverage of any football team in the nation. The local media sucks and the national media is just horrendous. The latter should be banned from the campus if they keep on writing about whatever was relevant 20 years ago. Thug U my ***.

Advertisement
The moron writers will be angry over that. Probably won't get any giggly tweets from SMD about Richt calling someone bro or whatever

Last edited:
Folden never missed a media opportunity unless it was coming off a loss or him begging some other school to hire him.

Advertisement

Most of the media members covering this team are the absolute worst. Maybe Reynolds should tell us more about how Jake Heaps will be the starter.

Or the secret silent that would tear the recruiting world apart

reynolds tweeted they complained about the order. so went with one big session. at least he didn't call it off. i actually think manny navarro does a nice job but the rest.

national media bias against miami is huge. no doubt but local media seems alot less biased. i think what bothers me most is the thought that miami should of kept golden and gone 6-7 every year just so the talking heads at espn could hate on the u. liek they couldn't do any better. then the u goes out and hires best coach available.

well said.

He should just cancel all local interviews and appear exclusively on Haitian pirate radio. I can only imagine Reynolds Wrap arguing with The Feast and both of them wheezing while simultaneously grossing any innocent bystanders out with their severe halitosis.

I approve this idea

Advertisement
Back