Richt Interviews Today

Advertisement
reynolds tweeted they complained about the order. so went with one big session. at least he didn't call it off. i actually think manny navarro does a nice job but the rest.

national media bias against miami is huge. no doubt but local media seems alot less biased. i think what bothers me most is the thought that miami should of kept golden and gone 6-7 every year just so the talking heads at espn could hate on the u. liek they couldn't do any better. then the u goes out and hires best coach available.

LMAO...yeah right. Just wait for the majority of the local media to get a whiff of a player infraction of any type...you will then see how less biased they are. There are no cover-ups in Gables like everywhere else in the college football universe, more often it is local media bloviating on some minor B.S.

UM

reynolds tweeted they complained about the order. so went with one big session. at least he didn't call it off. i actually think manny navarro does a nice job but the rest.

national media bias against miami is huge. no doubt but local media seems alot less biased. i think what bothers me most is the thought that miami should of kept golden and gone 6-7 every year just so the talking heads at espn could hate on the u. liek they couldn't do any better. then the u goes out and hires best coach available.

LMAO...yeah right. Just wait for the majority of the local media to get a whiff of a player infraction of any type...you will then see how less biased they are. There are no cover-ups in Gables like everywhere else in the college football universe, more often it is local media bloviating on some minor B.S.

UM
i didn't say wasn't biased. i said wasn't as biased as national media. national media as a whole is so bad it borders on hate more then actual reporting. local media at least to a point doesn't show out right hate and loathing of the miami program.

locally the media isn't as bad as guys like mark may of espn or the si guys who wanted miami to shut down the program twice, im not saying there isn't bias against miami locally, i just think its not as bad as nationally.

Advertisement
Back