Richt in Miami

Richt is steady, man. 10 wins a season against tough schedules. Monster recruiter.

He'd quietly recruit the ever loving shlt out of Florida, build a nice team, and run over the Coastal. We were entertaining Mario Cristobal 3 weeks ago, we should be grateful a coach as accomplished as Richt is in the mix.

If he is a monster recruiter, why isn't he running over a weak SEC East?

He has won the SEC East twice in 10 years, Gary Pinkel has won it twice at ****ing Missouri in his 4 years in the conference.

We are talking UGA here, they are 1a and 1b in that division with UF. Tennessee, SCarolina, Mizzo, UK, Vandy don't have the recruiting base that UGA does.

To me he did a good job recruiting and more importantly developing.
I read somewhere that he is the current coach who has the most kids drafted by the NFL.

Advertisement
Is it possible that KF reached out to Mark and he showed interest. Once UGA got whiff of it they pounced on the opportunity to mutually part ways?

This is a total Miami admin move and shows the lowered expectations are now the norm.

Got fired from a powerhouse program like UGA because he couldn't win his division regularly, a conference title in the last 10, and never sniff a chance at a NC and Miami wants this bum.

Absolutely Embarrassing

What is embarrassing?

Considering Mark Richt as our HC. Guy has done less with more as any coach in America the last 10 years.

This was a guy that told us to fvck off when he was in his prime and we needed a coach. He competes in the SEC East which is just as bad as the ACC Coastal and for whatever reason he can't win big games.

He was at a university that has amazing facilities, and great support; yet, he proves time and time again over the last 5 years or so that he's washed up. We are taking another teams trash. This is a guy who could barely beat Ga. Tech this year -- a team that we smashed -- and he had way more talent and better coaching.

The guy has no fire left...this just screams a Miami hire. Lets hire somebody who was just fired for not winning, and pay him a ton of money to win 8-9 games a season....sounds about right.

Hasn't he finished in the top 10 twice in the last 5 years? When you say he hasn't sniffed a title - well he has finished ranked #2 & #3 before, so I would say that is a sniff.

The guy was like 4 yards away from going to a BCS Championship a few years back.

We'd do anything to be in that spotlight again.

Richt is steady, man. 10 wins a season against tough schedules. Monster recruiter.

He'd quietly recruit the ever loving shlt out of Florida, build a nice team, and run over the Coastal. We were entertaining Mario Cristobal 3 weeks ago, we should be grateful a coach as accomplished as Richt is in the mix.

He has won the SEC East twice in 10 years, Gary Pinkel has won it twice at ****ing Missouri in his 4 years in the conference.

We are talking UGA here, they are 1a and 1b in that division with UF. Tennessee, SCarolina, Mizzo, UK, Vandy don't have the recruiting base that UGA does.

I read somewhere that he is the current coach who has the most kids drafted by the NFL.

Then where are the titles? Not just conference (which he has 0 in 10 years) but division titles. Missouri has as many SEC East titles in 4 years then Richt has in the last 10 years.

Advertisement
He should just take a break and be an OC/QB coach for a while. Might as well do it at Miami.

Advertisement
Jesus, just a couple of hours ago Butch was the guy!!!! I hope this is all one big joke. RICHT doesn't impress me at all. He coached at the biggest program in a state that produces quality football players and he's let these players leave the state over and over again. He's suppose to be an offensive minded coach but, aside from Matt Stafford, which top QB has coached?? Offensively, what has he done that seems creative??

RICHT appears to be a nice guy who coached at a nice school where winning the SEC east was good enough. I hope this is all a ploy for when the contract negotiations begin with Butch!

richt being recruited to run for Georgia governor in 2018

wtf is going on in this search

Richt stated he likes coaching Offense and QBs. So is too insane to have Butch as HC and Richt
as OC/QB ??? Maybe the HC job is something that Richt doesn't want anymore.
There's been so much "funny news" going on I'd just thought I'd offer some more.

Advertisement
Richt stated he likes coaching Offense and QBs. So is too insane to have Butch as HC and Richt
as OC/QB ??? Maybe the HC job is something that Richt doesn't want anymore.
There's been so much "funny news" going on I'd just thought I'd offer some more.

That would be a step backwards in a career path.
More than likely he would try to get an NFL OC/QB coach gig.

Then where are the titles? Not just conference (which he has 0 in 10 years) but division titles. Missouri has as many SEC East titles in 4 years then Richt has in the last 10 years.

Every coach can't win Titles. HE lost to better coaches in the SEC. No shame in that.

i can't see any coaches better than him in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back