Richt in Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
the reason it is newsworthy is because there were reports he was not interested! this does not necessarily mean he is interested and could just be a courtesy gesture, but i'm glad he is here.

Just confirmation that the smoke we've been seeing has a real fire as its source.

Lulz at Suzie Degnan breaking news. I thought the UGA insider claimed the interview was happening at ATL airport.

If he is here this quickly I doubt he's giving us an interview out of courtesy. Or that he's set on taking a year off like that lousy AJC article inferred.

Advertisement
well, yeah - he would be if he's interviewing, right?

not necessarily...could be by teleconference. Face to face usually entail a more serious meeting and not just a "courtesy".

If he is in Miami and has his family's blessing.... We may have another coach not named Butch..
Kinda split on the two anyway

GOD PLEASE NO

This is a total Miami admin move and shows the lowered expectations are now the norm.

Got fired from a powerhouse program like UGA because he couldn't win his division regularly, a conference title in the last 10, and never sniff a chance at a NC and Miami wants this bum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
GOD PLEASE NO

This is a total Miami admin move and shows the lowered expectations are now the norm.

Got fired from a powerhouse program like UGA because he couldn't win his division regularly, a conference title in the last 10, and never sniff a chance at a NC and Miami wants this bum.

Absolutely Embarrassing

What is embarrassing?

Considering Mark Richt as our HC. Guy has done less with more as any coach in America the last 10 years.

Can't he just get both richt as hc and butch as assitant head coach/dc. I know wishful thinking......

"National search" that yielded interviews from 3 unemployed coaches, all with ties to the university. Money well spent.

Edit: just read that Mullen may have interviewed. I guess that's something.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back