Richt gets his QB

View as article
Florid la saying they cooled on him and FSU saying they didn't offer him after his camp visit and he regressed last year... he supposedly had a horrible season last year... somebody have some more info on this guy??

Advertisement
Nice touch and has a great pump fake, it reminds me a little of Aaron Rodgers, especially when he throws on the move.

lbunit.gif

Florid la saying they cooled on him and FSU saying they didn't offer him after his camp visit and he regressed last year... he supposedly had a horrible season last year... somebody have some more info on this guy??

Why you got negged when they're legitimate questions, that just shows you the immaturity of some.

Bottomline, his stats are unimpressive as ****. If he landed at UF or FSU, most would be laughing. He's got the frame and arm you look for, but I want to see it in the field. I refuse to just say that he plays in a wing t offense or whatever the excuse du jour is. He'll be surrounded by good coaching and talent few have, so he better bring it. I hope his numbers explode, but right now questions are deserved.

Edit: I've seen comparisons to Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan. Hold up on that stuff as he's more like Gray Crow or Kirby Freeman than either of them at this point.

Last edited:
We need a pipeline at IMG in the worst way. Incredible frame, hopefully his production improves this year.

Advertisement

(Sitowski's) more like Gray Crow or Kirby Freeman than either of them at this point.

Soccer mom and the world's biggest FSU fan (BleakVern) are in agreement that this is a really bad recruit.

I guess they know more than Richt or just about every single recruiting expert out there.

(Sitowski's) more like Gray Crow or Kirby Freeman than either of them at this point.

Soccer mom and the world's biggest FSU fan (BleakVern) are in agreement that this is a really bad recruit.

I guess they know more than Richt or just about every single recruiting expert out there.

Lol...I know nothing about this guy.... my bestie is a gator fan and I read his access to the gators rival forums about our recroots... sometimes there's too much bias **** sucking when it comes to our croots here...gators are split on him.... some didn't want him even before the commmitt here they say he was CB's to us after FSU didn't give him the offer at their camp....and supposedly had bad stats.... we made excuses for Gray Crows stats and look what happened to him... Jack Allison also had bad high school stats.... I guess this IMG year will tell us what we need to know

When Soccer Mom [MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION] and NoleVern are in agreement about something, just bet the exact opposite and you'll be cashing in big time. lol. The fact that they hate this pickup pretty much guarantees that Sitkapowski's gonna blow up for us.

Advertisement

Idk who Richt gets at qb. If he can make that UVA transfer come to UGA and complete 25 passes in a row than he's able to do so much with very little.

Idk who Richt gets at qb. If he can make that UVA transfer come to UGA and complete 25 passes in a row than he's able to do so much with very little.
Wow did u not see how that Virginia QB turned out at Georgia!!! Your not helping here

Wow did u not see how that Virginia QB turned out at Georgia!!! Your not helping here

6'5 220 4.46 shuttle and can run, has a powerful arm. Had an underwhelming junior season with bad stats but if you look at the talent around him it was horrible and they ran a wing t offense. He should be in line for a much better season with better targets around him at img now and playing in a traditional pro style offense. Richt is really high on him. Sitkowski has a bunch of potential

Last edited:
Advertisement

6'5 220 4.46 shuttle and can run, has a powerful arm. Had an underwhelming junior season with bad stats but if you look at the talent around him it was horrible and they ran a wing t offense. He should be in life for a much better season with better targets around him at img now and playing in a traditional pro style offense. Richt is really high on him. Sitkowski has a bunch of potential

Thanx how does he compare to this Milton dude who gators say might be the top QB in Florida ?

Lol...I know nothing about this guy.... my bestie is a gator fan and I read his access to the gators rival forums about our recroots... sometimes there's too much bias **** sucking when it comes to our croots here...gators are split on him.... some didn't want him even before the commmitt here they say he was CB's to us after FSU didn't give him the offer at their camp....and supposedly had bad stats.... we made excuses for Gray Crows stats and look what happened to him... Jack Allison also had bad high school stats.... I guess this IMG year will tell us what we need to know

I'm in that camp as well. Glad we got the pick up as he's at IMG this year and hopefully opens a bit of a pipeline into that school this cycle. He's got the toolset needed to be an elite QB. But he's got a lot of work needed before he could see the field. If there's someone that can develop this kid, I would trust Richt to do it. I don't see him coming in and threatening any of the perceived long-staying QB's (Weldon, Perry, Allison) for playing time. And I'm not too harsh on the pickup given that if he doesn't work out, we still have the aforementioned QB's.

6'5 220 4.46 shuttle and can run, has a powerful arm. Had an underwhelming junior season with bad stats but if you look at the talent around him it was horrible and they ran a wing t offense. He should be in life for a much better season with better targets around him at img now and playing in a traditional pro style offense. Richt is really high on him. Sitkowski has a bunch of potential

Thanx how does he compare to this Milton dude who gators say might be the top QB in Florida ?

We offered Milton before the gators and fsu... they haven't even offered. Fwiw Milton looked like the best qb in the drill portion of the Orlando opening last week where as sitkowski came on strong during the competition part of the camp. Sitkowski was mentioned by scout and 247 as a top performer

Advertisement
first negative comment disguised as a question goes to... the passive aggressive noleVern

but they took Jake Allen.....:puzzled:

Well they are both big, athletic QBs with strong arms. And they both thus far have underwhelming production. The difference right now is Sitkowski wants to play at Miami and Milton is more interested in Florida.

When Soccer Mom [MENTION=713]INCaneFan[/MENTION] and NoleVern are in agreement about something, just bet the exact opposite and you'll be cashing in big time. lol. The fact that they hate this pickup pretty much guarantees that Sitkapowski's gonna blow up for us.

whatever. Same shiyt was said about people who disagreed golden would get it done at UM when you and others where slobbing on the guys ****.

Advertisement
Back