Richt, Dugans, and Brown in-home with Harley

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami sent Mark Richt, Ron Dugans, and Thomas Brown to go in-home with receiver Mike Harley tonight.

Harley will not be taking any visits this weekend and will be signing with Miami in all likelihood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man what's the word on McFarland

I'm sure if he had something on McFarland he would tell us. Everyone is just going to have to wait till tomorrow. The good thing is you don't see Brown and Richt scrambling for a RB right now.

Miami sent Mark Richt, Ron Dugans, and Thomas Brown to go in-home with receiver Mike Harley tonight.

Harley will not be taking any visits this weekend and will be signing with Miami in all likelihood.

Solid. These are the recruiting battles that we should win. Give me a bunch of Harley's; speed kills. I want more speed. Want us to be the fastest team in the country, annually.

Advertisement
I have a hunch that somebody announces tonight. Richt is a pro at this, and wants to keep the ball rolling. We're the talk of recruiting right now.

Advertisement

Solid. These are the recruiting battles that we should win. Give me a bunch of Harley's; speed kills. I want more speed. Want us to be the fastest team in the country, annually.

I like where your head is at. Speed is the best asset

I have a hunch that somebody announces tonight. Richt is a pro at this, and wants to keep the ball rolling. We're the talk of recruiting right now.

The 7 Days of NSD. IM telling y'all. I think it would be unprecedented to have a commit each day for 7 days leading up to NSD and then having a few more on the day. That's momentum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I like where your head is at. Speed is the best asset

Yep I agree, if we add all who we want the rest of the way it's a huge injection of speed and athleticism.

Advertisement
Back