Richt, Dugans, and Brown in-home with Harley

Advertisement
Man what's the word on McFarland

No. Stop. Tag him in another thread if you must.

If the man had info on Mac he'd be sharing it. It's only the most desired information in the entire fan base right now.

I don't understand these kids who want to wait until NSD to announce because they think it'll get them more attention. "I'll really stand out if I announce my school at the same time as thousands of other kids." It's January 26th. We're a month away from college basketball games that mean ****. Four months away from NBA games that mean ****. Two months away from the MLB season kicking off. I bet if you turn on ESPN right now there is a monkey dressed up like a cowboy riding on the back of a border collie chasing Mike Golic.

There isn't **** going on. Want to have a whole day to yourself for people to talk about your pick? Want to have some show on ESPNU showing your tape while Tom Luginturd breaks down your pros and cons? Do it right now.

Advertisement
Harley and McFarland will be in this class. This is just the beginning of the Storm set to hit North America between now and Feb. 1.

If the man had info on Mac he'd be sharing it. It's only the most desired information in the entire fan base right now.

Y'all something else man I swear...... you quick to tell me I'm derailing a thread but all I do is post info on here from other boards but you allow corny a55 posts from canesinsight favorites. Whatever don't really care anymore, i see exactly how it is

Hope Harley commits and keep the momentum going

Last edited:
Advertisement
Harley is a lock and McFarland is also a lock. We will all see tomorrow. Richt and Co. are killing it. I do not understand the bull**** that is being said about this staff and their recruiting ability. smh
Close better than you start! That is the name of the game.

I don't understand these kids who want to wait until NSD to announce because they think it'll get them more attention. "I'll really stand out if I announce my school at the same time as thousands of other kids." It's January 26th. We're a month away from college basketball games that mean ****. Four months away from NBA games that mean ****. Two months away from the MLB season kicking off. I bet if you turn on ESPN right now there is a monkey dressed up like a cowboy riding on the back of a border collie chasing Mike Golic.

There isn't **** going on. Want to have a whole day to yourself for people to talk about your pick? Want to have some show on ESPNU showing your tape while Tom Luginturd breaks down your pros and cons? Do it right now.

Alex Collins flew to Georgia to commit a week before and ZFG by the nation. The only people who would care tonight would be FL and Miami fans. Next week the entire college world will be watching even if only in passing. Give the coaches the silent, sign next Wed and I'm happy AF.

Let me give you an alternative view...when you have a school getting all these public announcements, they get talked about in the media and it makes an impression to other kids. NSD is a spectacle...one that could boost the flavor of certain schools. I'm sure Richt would have no problem with all these ESPN 300 kids announcing Miami in front of millions. It'll change local and national perceptions.

This x 1k

Advertisement

Y'all something else man I swear...... you quick to tell me I'm derailing a thread but all I do is post info on here from other boards but you allow corny a55 posts from canesinsight favorites. Whatever don't really care anymore, i see exactly how it is

Brock...chill. u need a drink.

They could be trying to get Harley to commit tonight with Smith coming this weekend. If they feel strong that Smith will commit then they can tell Pouncey where he stands. How many wr's are we taking? Pouncey hasn't been mentioned much in the past week.If Smith is a silent then the last spot might go to whoever commits first between Pouncey and Harley.

Last edited:

Brock...chill. u need a drink.

Ight, you right.., let me fall back

Advertisement

Is your picture an accurate representation of your age? ESPNU doesn't show anyone announcing on tv at random times. UA Game and Signing Day.

I honestly doubt Harley even gets put on ESPN, but who cares. Let the kid have his moment.

Let me give you an alternative view...when you have a school getting all these public announcements, they get talked about in the media and it makes an impression to other kids. NSD is a spectacle...one that could boost the flavor of certain schools. I'm sure Richt would have no problem with all these ESPN 300 kids announcing Miami in front of millions. It'll change local and national perceptions.

The problem with that is they dont televise all the commits.

I swear there's a ****ing contest in every thread and it includes Brock or nycane every time.

would love for him to commit tonight, we all know he's coming so an earlier commitment might make for better exposure on some of the other people who are still debating (edwards, henderson, mcfarland, etc)

Advertisement
Back