Richt diagnosed with parkinsons

People with early Parkinson’s rarely have cognitive dysfunction.

The whole name on jerseys comment as well as her dementia diagnosis are still both wrong.
My comment was the outline that CMR wasn’t all there and as fans we could tell.

Advertisement
People with early Parkinson’s rarely have cognitive dysfunction.

The whole name on jerseys comment as well as her dementia diagnosis are still both wrong.

Doesn't take a genius to see that something was wrong with Richt during his ACCN takes. Cognitively, he wasn't all there - it was painfully obvious. TBH, I only hope that it's "just" parkinsons.

Advertisement
Wow that’s horrible but now that his final season makes a bit more sense. I wouldn’t be surprised that this is really why he stepped down. Great man and we don’t make the strides we have made without him setting the ground work. Praying that the modern advances made in this realm make his life as comfortable as they can make it.

A close friend of mine...and a UM Grad (just sold his Medical practice) said he saw it awhile ago....said it's called the Parkinsonian Stare....

Advertisement
Prayers GIF by memecandy

A close friend of mine...and a UM Grad (just sold his Medical practice) said he saw it awhile ago....said it's called the Parkinsonian Stare....
This is correct.

However, it should be noted that some people (although not a high percentage) can also be remarkably stone-faced in general, so it's not 100%.

Advertisement
Prayers up for CMR. Lost an uncle to the same disease when I was in my young teens. Was really tough watching him deteriorate.

Advertisement
“Chaplet of Devine Mercy” , I personally would recommend everyone to look this up in your search engine .

A tremendous true story of Saint Faustina just be opened mind

Just sharing some love that’s all , not forcing anything.

This is how I roll in my life including the Holy Rosary if it helps someone awesome
GOCANES

My Dad has Parkinson's, age 70, brutal to watch it progress, a disease to never be wished on anyone. Been going to the OB since he was in college at UM 50 years ago. Wishing best to CMR and anyone who's path crosses with this nightmare. An underfunded disease with no cure... Hoping Canes football returns with glory so he gets to watch the old school product again. Shame he gets to watch the Football, Basketball, and Baseball teams all regress under the leadership of our AD. We all deserve better.

Advertisement
Back