Richt diagnosed with parkinsons

Wow. Someone on this board said they thought Richt was suffering from early stage dementia, alzheimers, or early stage Párkinson a couple months before he retired, during his last season. They stated it in all seriousness and not as a joke, because of the look in his eyes. I can’t remember who said it but that always stuck with me.

I think the person that said it was either a neurologist, was married to one ir knew someone with early stage dementia or Alzheimer’s

Here’s the thread...

Advertisement
That one night man.... i walked out of Hard Rock on a freaking high
My one brother flew in from Texas, and my dad and I drove down to the 305 to my other brothers. The whole town was buzzing. And the electricity pre game was off the charts. We mentioned during the cane walk that something special was Happening and that we may throttle them, Which we did. Brandy’s pick was right in front of us. One of Solo Ds dudes from the cane gang video was in front of us leading cheers. Free beer from a generous dude. Curb stomping those self righteous SOBs, Night was just unbelievably awesome!!!🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Now that the information has come out publicly that cmr has parkinsons id simply like to say fvck yall clown *** fans that talked **** about him. The man is single handedly responsible for allowing us to be on the path to relevancy as a program again. Without him we have no ipf, no program in place for alumni support and those dorms would still be more than 5 years in the future as well. On top of all of that the man on his own accord walked away and left ten million on the table that he was rightly owed... Stop being douchebags who cant see beyond the field. A lil bit of compassion can take you a long way. I get we were all thrown by lil johnny but beyond that he deserves to be praised... Simple

Here’s the thread...

1625197715668.png

Thank you for finding this. When I told my wife she was like “I knew something was wrong.” Minus my **** comment at the end seems like many of us knew something was off.

We didn't get the best version of him during his time here, but I'll never forget the class this guy showed on the way out. He could have held this program hostage and fought over his buy out but he realized his time as a head coach was over and chose to simply ride off into the sunset with dignity.

God bless this man, and the road he and his family are about to embark on. A great human being.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thoughts are with him and his family. 2018 was frustrating, but at the end of the day, Mark at the very least was the catalyst to guide us into a positive direction...which...after Al Golden and Shannon, probably the best we could have hoped for for whoever came after those 2 clownshows.

Bless you coach

Thank you for carrying the good news of God's promises at time of struggle.

I will continue to hope for the best for Coach Richt. May he and his family get through this as graciously and painlessly as possible.

Advertisement
View attachment 148987
Thank you for finding this. When I told my wife she was like “I knew something was wrong.” Minus my **** comment at the end seems like many of us knew something was off.

People with early Parkinson’s rarely have cognitive dysfunction.

The whole name on jerseys comment as well as her dementia diagnosis are still both wrong.

Advertisement
Back