Richt comments on NJOKU

D

deleted7282

Asked if he wants to utilize the skill set of njoku more going forward, and he suggested he didn't feel the need to. "We've done a good job spreading the ball to those guys."

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
He could use Njoku on seam, crossing and mismatches with LB'ers and smaller DB's. A frat bro of mine that lives in Athens called me Sunday night to see what I thought of Richt. Told him many on this site upset with his conservative offense. He went "um um that's the problem they had with him up here". Said they loved everything else about him.

Don't worry, I'm sure Richt will have the full playbook opened up by 2023, just in time to face off against the Criminoles.

He is clueless. Too many early warning signs to ignore. Love our defense, but offense is dreadful.

Advertisement
Oh lawd.....sounds like we're on our way to looking like Uga offense of the last 6/7 years.

He could use Njoku on seam, crossing and mismatches with LB'ers and smaller DB's. A frat bro of mine that lives in Athens called me Sunday night to see what I thought of Richt. Told him many on this site upset with his conservative offense. He went "um um that's the problem they had with him up here". Said they loved everything else about him.
Wasn't his offense at uga since 06-07 so your buddy is misinformed

Jesus F Christ, Brian Schottenheimer ran his O last year. He's been horrible in the pros and in cfb. I'm pretty sure he ain't run RPO. Plus if a reciever drops a ball in his hands how is that conservative exactly? Herndon, njoku and dobard dropped crucial passes in their hands. Plus Lewis.

Don't give 1 ****, lets see what happens Saturday and if he ***** the bed again, then we lynch him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back