Richt bringing helmet stickers?

Advertisement
Is this an early sign of some of the reasons why the GA AD started reducing Richts power.... Things that make you say hmm???

Look at this **** troll

Whatever Dude! I don't like the kiddy sticker thing. You would think that a reward banquet would have been a more appropriate idea to reward the outstanding players for their efforts during Spring Camp. But I guess grown *** kids still need stickers. Sh*** if a sticker is a motivator then I hope they have one for Bone Head plays ie Offsides, fumble, ints, holding, delay of game, blown coverage, miss tackles, miss block, loafing, bad game planning (coaches should put this sticker on their hats)

Actually, I bet Bone Head Play stickers would be a great motivator. I'd bet you get more production.. Highlight the Bad with the Good.

These same "grown *** men" obsess about new uniforms, helmet colors, jersey colors, shoes, etc."
They are kids and if they like it and it creates a mini-competition inside the game then it's worth it.

UGA players said guys loved it and fought to get more.

Incentives work in all facets of life, why would it be any different here?

lol @ this being one of the reasons the AD starting limiting Richt's role.

Dude, you can carry your candy *** back to UGA... We don't wan't any of your traditions...

Is this an early sign of some of the reasons why the GA AD started reducing Richts power.... Things that make you say hmm???

Look at this **** troll

Whatever Dude! I don't like the kiddy sticker thing. You would think that a reward banquet would have been a more appropriate idea to reward the outstanding players for their efforts during Spring Camp. But I guess grown *** kids still need stickers. Sh*** if a sticker is a motivator then I hope they have one for Bone Head plays ie Offsides, fumble, ints, holding, delay of game, blown coverage, miss tackles, miss block, loafing, bad game planning (coaches should put this sticker on their hats)

Actually, I bet Bone Head Play stickers would be a great motivator. I'd bet you get more production.. Highlight the Bad with the Good.

These same "grown *** men" obsess about new uniforms, helmet colors, jersey colors, shoes, etc."
They are kids and if they like it and it creates a mini-competition inside the game then it's worth it.

UGA players said guys loved it and fought to get more.

Incentives work in all facets of life, why would it be any different here?

lol @ this being one of the reasons the AD starting limiting Richt's role.

But no man, it doesn't matter what the PLAYERS think of the stickers, only what this dude thinks.

Its clear that we should not have them because the gaggle of people NOT PLAYING THE GAME think its no good.

I'm on the side of the people who are COMPLETELY UNAFFECTED by the helmets, except to complain that they are aesthetically offended.

I don't mind the stickers.

We've won games without them and we've also lost without them...so it doesn't matter.

If Coach Mark Richt wants stickers....who are we, a bunch of guys who've never played for the University of Miami to question him?

Advertisement
I don't want stickers on the helmet until we prove we can have stickers on the helmet

I think we can find a middle ground here that works for everyone. We all pretty much agree the helmet is great without stickers but some of us still like the idea of stickers and recognition.

How about players earn stripes on their uniforms? Instead of corny stickers, you're earning stripes that are placed on your sleeve, similar to earn badges/ribbons in the military (USMC vet here). We can be original, still provide recognition, save the traditional helmet look, and maybe Adidas can come up with some bad *** stripe system.

I think we can find a middle ground here that works for everyone. We all pretty much agree the helmet is great without stickers but some of us still like the idea of stickers and recognition.

How about players earn stripes on their uniforms? Instead of corny stickers, you're earning stripes that are placed on your sleeve, similar to earn badges/ribbons in the military (USMC vet here). We can be original, still provide recognition, save the traditional helmet look, and maybe Adidas can come up with some bad *** stripe system.

Or we could just go with the stickers and tell the complainers to suck it. That's another option.

Advertisement

Or we could just go with the stickers and tell the complainers to suck it. That's another option.

Smh. I hate our fan base.

Smh. I hate our fan base.

Lmao. It's really my fault for trying to bring up an ouside the box idea that could work for everybody on an Internet forum. God forbid you try to bring logic and intelligent conversation to CIS. I should know better.

Advertisement
It's funny seeing people talking about clean lines in a uniform. If you want clean lines, you should be a fan of Penn State.

This thread is comedy. Stickers are the reason UGAs AD limited Richts control and we have someone else who loves Richt like a brother but will turn on him if he puts performance stickers on the back of our helmet. You can't make this stuff up and those are just some of the highlights lol. IDGAF about ANY of that extra stuff. I'll just judge Coach Richt and his staff on Ws and Ls. Not stickers, jerseys, feathers, socks or any of this other fashion related stuff some of you guys obsess over.

Advertisement
A bunch of porsters complaining about helmet stickers while begging for the rep system to come back..... Makes sense

Advertisement
Back