Richt bringing helmet stickers?

Advertisement
I heard Al was going to put cheeseburgers on the back of the helmets, not for making plays but for every 10 pounds gained .

Last edited:
Advertisement
No thanks. The schools I associate helmet stickers with are all schools I hate, like OSU and FSU.

Also, I don't see why anyone would want to clutter up the cleanest looking helmet in CFB.

how about stripes of tape on the facemask in honor of Sean Taylor?

Advertisement
I'm cool with it, I used to wish we used to have 'em back in the day. Only thing I'd suggest they use the red & black warning flags, they'd stand out.

Advertisement
I have never been a fan of helmet stickers. On one hand they encourage big plays but if your draft stock isn't enough to do that then nothing is.

Advertisement
I like it, and I hope it happens!

I also think the kids would love it!

... And if it gets them to play harder, because they know they can earn extra rewards, even better!

Its a morale thing. I had them in high school. Every Monday after practice their would be a quick 10 minute meeting where the stickers were awarded. It made it fun for the team and was always a good feeling when you were awarded. Its small things like this that go a long way to keep kids motivated and felt appreciated for doing their job.

Advertisement
Back