Richt addresses Perry situation, BC prep, after Monday's practice

LOL, you can't make this s-hit up. Not a single thing about how ****** the play calling and offensive game plan was. GFY Richt for blaming it all on the players. Embarrassing.

He said after UVA game that it’s on the coaches to make sure the players are executing properly.

The offense is a ****show, but this isn’t Richt throwing players under the bus.

Now, he’s definitely throwing his offensive coaches under the bus and taking no responsibility for the bad play calling in addition to the execution.

We need a new OC to overhaul the offense nonetheless

Advertisement
Everyone knows Perry has more potential and a better upside. Nobody is arguing that at all. He isn't ready right now. He makes very bad decisions and doesn't take care of the ball. Those two things are what Richt is basing his decision off of. He doesn't care that he can throw a better slant and has more velocity. He needs to learn to read a D, protect the ball and make good decisions.
I’m not privy to practices, and I know he started off with the two int’s vs UVA, but I don’t feel like Perry is any higher risk of turnover than Rosier. His play against FSU was pretty heady with pocket presence and when to throw the ball away.

I just don’t get it, their floors are about the same but Perry’s ceiling is 10 times higher..... excluding the stupid social media stuff of course

Perry is the new scapegoat.

How about Perry’s incredibly immature and needs to fūcking grow up. If he’s so impulsive, thoughtless and childish as to post the picture he did, it clearly indicates a lack maturity and intelligence. Not what you want in a leader and a quarterback.

This is not letting Richt off the hook, but let’s stop with the knee-jerk agendas. Can you see Jarren doing this? Or any QB with half a brain. Neither can I.

What kind of shlt is he doing that we don’t know about it?

In the end it all falls on the head coach, but please let’s stop with letting idiotic behavior off the hook. If it was up to me I’d still start him, but with a good slap on the head and I would jerk his *** for Jarren if the stupidity or the interceptions keep up.

Advertisement
3 yrs and Corch Mork couldn't even coach up one QB. He and his useless son are @ss juice

Williams
Perry
Malik
Weldon
Kaaya
Shirreffs
Testaverde
Allison
Testaverde wasnt on scholarship, Sherriffs doesn’t belong at a Power 5 school, Richt probably wouldn’t have gone after Kaaya and Rosier if they were in high school when he took over, Williams is a true freshman so wait on him, Weldon and Perry can’t seem to stay out of trouble, and who knows with Allison. I think I remembering reading Richt told him he should probably transfer if he wants any shot of playing. No I’m not defending Richt and his son, I do agree his son shouldn’t be here but it’s not like Richt had the best of options coming into here.

Testaverde wasnt on scholarship, Sherriffs doesn’t belong at a Power 5 school, Richt probably wouldn’t have gone after Kaaya and Rosier if they were in high school when he took over, Williams is a true freshman so wait on him, Weldon and Perry can’t seem to stay out of trouble, and who knows with Allison. I think I remembering reading Richt told him he should probably transfer if he wants any shot of playing. No I’m not defending Richt and his son, I do agree his son shouldn’t be here but it’s not like Richt had the best of options coming into here.
I agree 100%, but Richt didn’t do Perry any favors from a playcalling standpoint against UVA. Easy WR screen passes, slants and TE passes

I agree 100%, but Richt didn’t do Perry any favors from a playcalling standpoint against UVA. Easy WR screen passes, slants and TE passes
That’s all he should have done, then the DB’s play tight and you burn them deep with Thomas and Harley. Middle of the field was open against FSU. Check downs to Homer and Dallas are always there too. Finally Rosier utilized them on the only TD drive last week.

Have someone tie both hands behind your back. Then try to eat honey-drizzled cereal with a spoon while a loose adult grizzly bear roams the room. Good luck with execution.

So now site administrators are carrying torches...Way to support the program!

Advertisement
That’s all he should have done, then the DB’s play tight and you burn them deep with Thomas and Harley. Middle of the field was open against FSU. Check downs to Homer and Dallas are always there too. Finally Rosier utilized them on the only TD drive last week.
I know, it drives you crazy

Am I the only one that threw up a little bit when he blamed that abortion of an offensive performance on execution?

My god man, I was calling out the ******* plays before the snap, pretty sure every team we’ve played thus far has figured it out.

Advertisement
Perry seems to be ****-bent on blowing himself up. After being benched Perry brilliantly decides to take a photo of himself surrounded by one hundred dollar bills.

Apparently, Perry attended the highly acclaimed summer session of Johnny Manziel's Camp for Those Who Want to ***** Up Their Football Careers. Word has it he was the Valedictorian!

Either that or work study jobs pay a lot more than they used to. I’m going with the former.

In the video it looks like his pal is also giving the camera the finger. Another example of poor taste (putting it mildly).

Reminds me of the Sam Bruce experience.

How about Perry’s incredibly immature and needs to fūcking grow up. If he’s so impulsive, thoughtless and childish as to post the picture he did, it clearly indicates a lack maturity and intelligence. Not what you want in a leader and a quarterback.

This is not letting Richt off the hook, but let’s stop with the knee-jerk agendas. Can you see Jarren doing this? Or any QB with half a brain. Neither can I.

What kind of shlt is he doing that we don’t know about it?

In the end it all falls on the head coach, but please let’s stop with letting idiotic behavior off the hook. If it was up to me I’d still start him, but with a good slap on the head and I would jerk his *** for Jarren if the stupidity or the interceptions keep up.
Murdering & drug dealing obviously.

So now site administrators are carrying torches...Way to support the program!
You must be new. I’ve never held back criticism or censored others - especially when reasonably expressed. I dont do personal attacks or encourage them. The above post was obviously in a joking tone, but you can check through my previous posts if you want more targeted disappointment with the offense’s production and approach. It’s not hidden. Good luck.

Advertisement
So what I’m hearing is that since MR has been here, Malik is the best product he and his staff have produced. He is their creation. All of the others that aren’t even that good (or poor?) are creations of the staff. It is obvious we can’t produce a competent QB. That simple. Once again he says Malik is the best on the roster😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 yrs and Corch Mork couldn't even coach up one QB. He and his useless son are @ss juice

Williams
Perry
Malik
Weldon
Kaaya
Shirreffs
Testaverde
Allison
Kaaya was not a problem
12 is what he is and id actually give MR and mini Richt credit for squezzing as much juice as they got for a 2* QBs
Weldon- see the movie How high
Perry- see the movie failure to launch
Williams-a true Fresh. I’m waiting on his arrival like I’m waiting on the new avengers movie

How is flashing money an issue? Countless pro athletes, celebs, and businessmen do it. IG celebs from all walks of life do it. Allegedly I am hearing people are upset about the other guy in the car. Who is that guy?
1*megehFzdZBlNUdNpxnb6uw.jpeg

Advertisement
Back