Richt addresses Perry situation, BC prep, after Monday's practice

How is flashing money an issue? Countless pro athletes, celebs, and businessmen do it. IG celebs from all walks of life do it. Allegedly I am hearing people are upset about the other guy in the car. Who is that guy?
1*megehFzdZBlNUdNpxnb6uw.jpeg
Are u seriously comparing these in bold..to a college athlete🤦🏽‍♂️..even bama kids know better than that. It’s just not a good look. No for the bolded situations u listed there’s nothing wrong with the action. But self awareness is a sign of maturity. It’s not a good look. For him to post it PUBLICLY is alarming..if you cheating on your girl and post naked pics on snap when your girl also follows you type dumb ****..again, self awareness

Advertisement
Are u seriously comparing these in bold..to a college athlete🤦🏽‍♂️..even bama kids know better than that. It’s just not a good look. No for the bolded situations u listed there’s nothing wrong with the action. But self awareness is a sign of maturity. It’s not a good look. For him to post it PUBLICLY is alarming..if you cheating on your girl and post naked pics on snap when your girl also follows you type dumb ****..again, self awareness

How is it any different? Bama needs to cover it up because those kids are getting paid bags. Kosi is flashing his boys money. Who gives af?

How is it any different? Bama needs to cover it up because those kids are getting paid bags. Kosi is flashing his boys money. Who gives af?
It’s about how it’s perceived fam. Is it fair no. But if u ain’t know a fair is a place they judge pigs. Don’t exist in the real world. Like I said yea them bama kids get taking care of but u don’t seee them on ig or snap flashing they cash or a friends..and wtf u doing flexing somebody else’s drip. That’s looks lame. That’s just me tho

It’s about how it’s perceived fam. Is it fair no. But if u ain’t know a fair is a place they judge pigs. Don’t exist in the real world. Like I said yea them bama kids get taking care of but u don’t seee them on ig or snap flashing they cash or a friends..and wtf u doing flexing somebody else’s drip. That’s looks lame. That’s just me tho

How is it perceived? He did nothing illegal. The NCAA isn't going to investigate this. It doesn't matter. Soon they are going to get ****ed because a player posts himself riding around listening to rap music because it is perceived as something a thug would do. First thing I did when I got my check after graduating was took a money phone picture.

Murdering & drug dealing obviously.

Ok, sure.

Agenda on, my friend.

I guess you don’t get it that people that do really stupid shlt in one thing, will do stupid shlt in other things. That’s generally how human beings work.

There’s plenty to rag on Richt about, it’s been all covered at nauseam, there’s nothing I can add there that hasn’t already been said, but trying to scapegoat knuckleheads isn’t on Richt’s list of faults.

And make no mistake, Perry is a complete knucklehead. Here is a supposed leader of your team doing stupid shlt like that. If we’re gonna be honest here, the guy just isn’t too bright if that’s any indication.

Let’s just hope he was so high out of his mind, he temporarily lost all sense and IQ, to do something as stupid as that. I honestly hope that’s it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d still be starting him if Williams wasn’t ready, which I’m assuming he’s not, but the guy is a grade A knucklehead. I just hope Williams turns out to be the man if Perry doesn’t smarten up really soon.

Advertisement
Proving my point.

The Cult has a new person to blame all the failures of the season on, and it's a Redshirt Freshman who's guilty of counting money on camera which we all know is illegal in America right? Smfh
Hey Liberty, there's two points here. Of course it's not illegal to take pictures counting money and post it... it's stupid and immature. But he's young and has a lot to learn. There is no cult, there is Richt whose gut is screwed up and needs meds. I believe Perry has a lot of potential but CMR has early Alzheimer's and can't remember shiit from weeks or months ago. I don't know what he perceives but this is a cluster fvck and Ray Charles can see that.

How is it perceived? He did nothing illegal. The NCAA isn't going to investigate this. It doesn't matter. Soon they are going to get ****ed because a player posts himself riding around listening to rap music because it is perceived as something a thug would do. First thing I did when I got my check after graduating was took a money phone picture.
So why is being made a issue at all? Once again i didn’t say it was illegal or that the NCAA would take interest. But it’s a distraction. Enough of a distraction that MR had to answer questions about it. It’s all about self awareness fam. I work in a school so what I do post and how project myself on social networks is always guarded u feel me...because i know even know this one post might not be who I truly am and might just had been for a laugh, it won’t be perceived that way. Bruh I get what u saying. Playing devils advocate and **** lol. But he has to know better

And I know for a fact they have seminars for these guys to stay out of trouble for things like this..i played baseball at the naia level and we even had them smh

So why is being made a issue at all? Once again i didn’t say it was illegal or that the NCAA would take interest. But it’s a distraction. Enough of a distraction that MR had to answer questions about it. It’s all about self awareness fam. I work in a school so what I do post and how project myself on social networks is always guarded u feel me...because i know even know this one post might not be who I truly am and might just had been for a laugh, it won’t be perceived that way. Bruh I get what u saying. Playing devils advocate and **** lol. But he has to know better

I am sure its not distracting any of the players. Maybe some middle aged housewife may be offended by it thinking that we have some hip hop listening gang members strolling the streets now, but no one on the team cares about this.

Advertisement
Never see an offensive line that shuffles in and out with so many players- including freshmen that arrived in the summer- in the middle of a season and no real injuries to the o-line. Definitely appears to show a real problem there.
Has any reporter or interviewer asked CR about this specific point yet?

I am sure its not distracting any of the players. Maybe some middle aged housewife may be offended by it thinking that we have some hip hop listening gang members strolling the streets now, but no one on the team cares about this.
Lmao bruh u know **** well that ain’t got **** to do with hip hop or middle aged white folks..be honest if it was Tua at bama and a post of him flashing cash went viral majority of y’all would be thinking the bag man made the drop..ain’t got **** to do with thug, gangs or hip hop lmao

Lmao bruh u know **** well that ain’t got **** to do with hip hop or middle aged white folks..be honest if it was Tua at bama and a post of him flashing cash went viral majority of y’all would be thinking the bag man made the drop..ain’t got **** to do with thug, gangs or hip hop lmao

An FSU player flashed cash in the lockeroom right after signing day and no one cared. Bama and Clemson players post pics of themselves driving around in 80k cars.

An FSU player flashed cash in the lockeroom right after signing day and no one cared. Bama and Clemson players post pics of themselves driving around in 80k cars.
Lmao but this a whole Miami board. So we taking a Miami player. And someone did make a thread about those bama players here. Proving my Point G..like I said If it wasn’t a problem it wouldn’t be a story. It’s a story cause it looks scetvh

Advertisement
Hey dude after you graduated you could have celebrated taking a picture with a ho under each arm while smoking a big doobie and drinking Don P.... not the same thing bro... he hasn't accomplished much yet and is still in school with scholarship...imo.

I expect better, especially from a starting P5 QB.

I can’t think of one good P5 QB that has started, that in his second year in college did something as stupid as posting pictures with cash. If he’s out there let me know.

This is not just any player, it wouldn’t be as big a deal if it was a linebacker or a DB, but your starting quarterback? Yeah it’s a huge stupidity issue. It’s a huge maturity issue. What does it tell you about his study and preparation?. Generally, stupid people don’t do well at quarterback.

Hey dude after you graduated you could have celebrated taking a picture with a ho under each arm while smoking a big doobie and drinking Don P.... not the same thing bro... he hasn't accomplished much yet and is still in school with scholarship...imo.

That is very true lol. I think it is very tacky that he is posting videos with his friends cash. Honestly the most likely scenario is his friend is planning on buying a used car and has 15K or so cash to purchase it with. Obviously his friend could be purchasing something a lot more nefarious, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. It is not like he has some obscene amount of cash like 200 grand that can only be seen as bag/drug money. I just don't really see much of an issue with it. He probably saw his favorite rapper post up something similar and he figured all of the girls from Ocala that follow him would treat him like a local celebrity after posting the video.

Advertisement
I expect better, especially from a starting P5 QB.

I can’t think of one good P5 QB that has started, that in his second year in college did something as stupid as posting pictures with cash. If he’s out there let me know.

This is not just any player, it wouldn’t be as big a deal if it was a linebacker or a DB, but your starting quarterback? Yeah it’s a huge stupidity issue. It’s a huge maturity issue. What does it tell you about his study and preparation?. Generally, stupid people don’t do well at quarterback.

I agree that stupid people don't make good Qbs. I don't really see how this is a stupidity issue though. He sees his favorite athletes and celebrities posting videos like this and is trying to emulate them so that the hometown Ocala people view him as a small time celebrity. Before you hit me with the inevitable "copying stupid things a celeb does is immature". I agree with that statement, but this isn't something that is dangerous, illegal, etc. He isn't posting videos of him smoking blunts, popping pills, or waving around fire arms. He is just filming him and his buddy driving to the used car lot to purchase a used Ford Explorer for 15k. Now is it kind of corny for a 19 year old kid to post his friends money? Yes, it is. I would not consider it stupid or immature though.

Ok, sure.

Agenda on, my friend.

I guess you don’t get it that people that do really stupid shlt in one thing, will do stupid shlt in other things. That’s generally how human beings work.

There’s plenty to rag on Richt about, it’s been all covered at nauseam, there’s nothing I can add there that hasn’t already been said, but trying to scapegoat knuckleheads isn’t on Richt’s list of faults.

And make no mistake, Perry is a complete knucklehead. Here is a supposed leader of your team doing stupid shlt like that. If we’re gonna be honest here, the guy just isn’t too bright if that’s any indication.

Let’s just hope he was so high out of his mind, he temporarily lost all sense and IQ, to do something as stupid as that. I honestly hope that’s it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d still be starting him if Williams wasn’t ready, which I’m assuming he’s not, but the guy is a grade A knucklehead. I just hope Williams turns out to be the man if Perry doesn’t smarten up really soon.
The only one agenda-ing is you all acting as if he knocked off a brinks truck.

Richt said out of his own mouth, "He didn't break any laws, he's still in good standing".

Is posting money a smart thing to do, no it's not, but yall acting like he robbed a bank are absolutely hilarious. And it's funny you say "hope he was so high out of his mind he temporarily lost all sense and IQ" is even more hilarious when the actual QB behind him his currently serving a 4 game suspension having served one earlier for failed drug tests.

If what Perry did was as bad you all are making it out to be he would've been suspended or kicked off the team. Richt has booted guys like Haskins, Mullins & Bruce for far less, Grace & AQM got dismissed when they violated team rules of a serious nature as well. If Perry was guilty of something he would be gone.

That could've been a stipend money or money he won from shooting craps & gambling with his boys, who knows exactly where it came from, but this Knucklehead narrative is the agenda you all are going overboard with, fact is you don't know what did or didn't happen.

The scapegoat is not for Richt he doesn't need one, the scapegoat is for you all within the fanbase, yall are stringing the kid up for counting money, if that's the standard then so be it.

That is very true lol. I think it is very tacky that he is posting videos with his friends cash. Honestly the most likely scenario is his friend is planning on buying a used car and has 15K or so cash to purchase it with. Obviously his friend could be purchasing something a lot more nefarious, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt. It is not like he has some obscene amount of cash like 200 grand that can only be seen as bag/drug money. I just don't really see much of an issue with it. He probably saw his favorite rapper post up something similar and he figured all of the girls from Ocala that follow him would treat him like a local celebrity after posting the video.
Yea, he shouldn't be condemned for it... it's immature but no big deal. I buy into the scapegoat claim only if he doesn't have more shiit he's fvcked up with and this is the straw that broke the camels back. I just hope we can get a good qb on the field without any drama.

Yea, he shouldn't be condemned for it... it's immature but no big deal. I buy into the scapegoat claim only if he doesn't have more shiit he's fvcked up with and this is the straw that broke the camels back. I just hope we can get a good qb on the field without any drama.

Agreed. Don't get me wrong. I don't think Perry has his head on straight. The kid had the entire last year to learn to read defenses and he failed to do that. I have heard numerous stories from the insiders regarding perry that leads me to believe he is not mature, but I just don't see why this video is getting blown so far out of proportion. If people really want to see something bad look at what the Bama guys post on IG. They are riding around in foreign cars that perry couldn't even rent for a year with the money he flashed.

Advertisement
Back