Richt addresses Perry situation, BC prep, after Monday's practice

View as article
.......And to be perfectly honest....No Fs given to what Mork says anymore...Everytime I hear him talk...it's more and more Al Golden-esque.....

Advertisement
The only one agenda-ing is you all acting as if he knocked off a brinks truck.

Richt said out of his own mouth, "He didn't break any laws, he's still in good standing".

Is posting money a smart thing to do, no it's not, but yall acting like he robbed a bank are absolutely hilarious. And it's funny you say "hope he was so high out of his mind he temporarily lost all sense and IQ" is even more hilarious when the actual QB behind him his currently serving a 4 game suspension having served one earlier for failed drug tests.

If what Perry did was as bad you all are making it out to be he would've been suspended or kicked off the team. Richt has booted guys like Haskins, Mullins & Bruce for far less, Grace & AQM got dismissed when they violated team rules of a serious nature as well. If Perry was guilty of something he would be gone.

That could've been a stipend money or money he won from shooting craps & gambling with his boys, who knows exactly where it came from, but this Knucklehead narrative is the agenda you all are going overboard with, fact is you don't know what did or didn't happen.

The scapegoat is not for Richt he doesn't need one, the scapegoat is for you all within the fanbase, yall are stringing the kid up for counting money, if that's the standard then so be it.
Some true points, but look I want the kid to succeed but that was incredibly stupid to post that , look how the Miami herald and social media is plastering it everywhere, it’s not a good look, we of all places don’t need that type of negativity

Agreed. Don't get me wrong. I don't think Perry has his head on straight. The kid had the entire last year to learn to read defenses and he failed to do that. I have heard numerous stories from the insiders regarding perry that leads me to believe he is not mature, but I just don't see why this video is getting blown so far out of proportion. If people really want to see something bad look at what the Bama guys post on IG. They are riding around in foreign cars that perry couldn't even rent for a year with the money he flashed.
There's a lot of P5 QB's that have done some stupid shiit and even criminal stuff and the schools have bent over backwards to minimize the infractions and even cover-up the shiit. I'm not sure if Perry is deserving of that kind of protection without elevating his play tenfold.

The only one agenda-ing is you all acting as if he knocked off a brinks truck.

Richt said out of his own mouth, "He didn't break any laws, he's still in good standing".

Is posting money a smart thing to do, no it's not, but yall acting like he robbed a bank are absolutely hilarious. And it's funny you say "hope he was so high out of his mind he temporarily lost all sense and IQ" is even more hilarious when the actual QB behind him his currently serving a 4 game suspension having served one earlier for failed drug tests.

If what Perry did was as bad you all are making it out to be he would've been suspended or kicked off the team. Richt has booted guys like Haskins, Mullins & Bruce for far less, Grace & AQM got dismissed when they violated team rules of a serious nature as well. If Perry was guilty of something he would be gone.

That could've been a stipend money or money he won from shooting craps & gambling with his boys, who knows exactly where it came from, but this Knucklehead narrative is the agenda you all are going overboard with, fact is you don't know what did or didn't happen.

The scapegoat is not for Richt he doesn't need one, the scapegoat is for you all within the fanbase, yall are stringing the kid up for counting money, if that's the standard then so be it.

Your standards for a starting P5 QB are extremely low.

I’m not saying he did anything that wrong for the average college student, but he did something extremely stupid for starting quarterback, and it’s clearly indicative of impulsive behavior and low intelligence.

No one says there’s any NCAA issue (yet), so I’ll have to take Richt at his word that there isn’t. Although, one reason he may not be playing is because they don’t want to risk anything, in case something does come up. But right now, I don’t really believe that at this point. Although there may be a very small outside chance of that.

It’s not just this one thing, LCE. This is one of many immature postings on social media which are indicative of his frame of mind and his overall lack of maturity. Clearly indicates a lack of leadership. Obviously the talent is there. And I’m not one of the ones that’s giving up on him, yet.

If you don’t think this is a clear indication of his lack of maturity, his lack of preparation, and his lack of taking his job seriously, then I don’t know what I can say to you.

But if he doesn’t get his shlt together soon, he will not be playing here, and he won’t amount to much anywhere.

Advertisement
Look at the UCF roster and most all were playing last year when they had a good record. There are very few 4 star players on the roster. The O-line is all 3 star players. But 3 star players that have been coached properly and maxing out their potential. Not to mention the game plan and good execution of it.
https://247sports.com/Team/UCF-Knights-Football-103/Roster/
Look how Purdue was able to block one of the better dlines in terms of talent vs osu, the scheme is the problem

There's a lot of P5 QB's that have done some stupid shiit and even criminal stuff and the schools have bent over backwards to minimize the infractions and even cover-up the shiit. I'm not sure if Perry is deserving of that kind of protection without elevating his play tenfold.

For sure. If he did anything that was actually against the rules I would be fine with him getting reprimanded. Now if Richt suspended Gerald Willis for some small thing then I would be ****ed lol.

Since cmr and Perry can get off the toilet why not let jarren get a few reps.season is basically shot let the future get his shot can't do no worse than Malik or Perry.game plan easy confidence building plays.Perry isn't going to get it if after being here a year and a half and still have to babysit him.

Advertisement
Ok, sure.

Agenda on, my friend.

I guess you don’t get it that people that do really stupid shlt in one thing, will do stupid shlt in other things. That’s generally how human beings work.

There’s plenty to rag on Richt about, it’s been all covered at nauseam, there’s nothing I can add there that hasn’t already been said, but trying to scapegoat knuckleheads isn’t on Richt’s list of faults.

And make no mistake, Perry is a complete knucklehead. Here is a supposed leader of your team doing stupid shlt like that. If we’re gonna be honest here, the guy just isn’t too bright if that’s any indication.

Let’s just hope he was so high out of his mind, he temporarily lost all sense and IQ, to do something as stupid as that. I honestly hope that’s it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d still be starting him if Williams wasn’t ready, which I’m assuming he’s not, but the guy is a grade A knucklehead. I just hope Williams turns out to be the man if Perry doesn’t smarten up really soon.

I will co-sign this

Advertisement
it makes me sick to my stomach to see any coach blame players whether its the players fault or not. a true leader falls on the sword everytime. richt has truly took a **** on this entire team with this crap he calls offense. **** the offense is offensive!!

it makes me sick to my stomach to see any coach blame players whether its the players fault or not. a true leader falls on the sword everytime. richt has truly took a **** on this entire team with this crap he calls offense. **** the offense is offensive!!

So Canezum, if Im reading this correctly, are you completely off the Richt train? And was it the UVa game that set you off?

Just going to throw this out there....

If I were Perry, I would be off ALL social media right now as a sign of understanding the possible repercussions of my previous stupidity. I would make myself scarce to the cyber community. I would dedicate myself to prep for this game. show my team I am all in. I would not continue to post anything on Instagram, no matter how inconsequential it is. Just saying....

Advertisement
This is why we can't play the bag game.

Correct! Only it is because Miami fans are the reason we can’t play the bag game.

SEC players do far, far worse but their fans get it. In the SEC, for the most part, fans protect the palyers because they are more interested in winning than being moral police. It seems as though some of you are just waiting for a player to make a mistake so you can get on your high horse of moral superiority.

The Kid didn’t break a law or rule and the most people have on him is it “look bad.” My God! It looked bad…let’s throw him off the team and toss him in the trash. If that is all you have on the kid then you should probably just get over it.

Unless of course some of you have another agenda for torching this kid. It probably does not go unnoticed that the mob of angry fans are comprised of Rosier and Richt apologist. You should know that throwing Perry under the bus is not going to protect Richt or his offensive issues.

Look how Purdue was able to block one of the better dlines in terms of talent vs osu, the scheme is the problem

It's 70% scheme and 30% talent. We need better play from the OL and QB but that can also be remedied by a better scheme. Richt isn't maximizing the talent he has on the roster. You have Jeff Thomas for another 1.5 seasons, feed that man the ******* ball every way you can. Runs, pass, returns, **** let him throw the ball I don't care just feed him the ball.

We don't game plan, man. It's so obvious.

We practice the same **** every week no matter who we're playing. There's no new wrinkles to take advantage of a team's weaknesses. There are no deviations that play address the opponent's strengths.

Benching Nkosi the way he did, was the turning point. He can blame it on whatever, but he needed to give the kid more leeway. Just my thoughts

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back