Richt #22 highest paid coach, worth it?

Whatever you got to tell yourself.
Refute what I stated or GTFO.
UGA averaged 7 wins for the 15 years before Richt got there, or nah?
UGA averaged 10 wins for the 15 seasons he was HC at UGA, or nah?
UGA went from struggling to be bowl eligible for the 15 seasons before Richt to contending for conference and natty chips, or nah?

Yeah Richt never quite won a championship at UGA, so what? Lot's of corches didn't, but that don't stop y'all from slobbing the ***** of Franklin, Harbaugh, Leech, Herman, Briles, Riley, Strong, Butch Davis...

He turned a dumpster fire into a perennial title contender. There are far fewer coaches who can put that on their resume than there are Ole Clappy's who went one and done and left a program in shambles.

Advertisement
Refute what I stated or GTFO.
UGA averaged 7 wins for the 15 years before Richt got there, or nah?
UGA averaged 10 wins for the 15 seasons he was HC at UGA, or nah?
UGA went from struggling to be bowl eligible for the 15 seasons before Richt to contending for conference and natty chips, or nah?

Yeah Richt never quite won a championship at UGA, so what? Lot's of corches didn't, but that don't stop y'all from slobbing the ***** of Franklin, Harbaugh, Leech, Herman, Briles, Riley, Strong, Butch Davis...

He turned a dumpster fire into a perennial title contender. There are far fewer coaches who can put that on their resume than there are Ole Clappy's who went one and done and left a program in shambles.
None of what you posted makes him elite. I am not even sure what we are arguing about, since no matter how many times you say he improved a team from point a to point b, He did not accomplish the expectations of the job at his last stop, he has NEVER PLAYED FOR A TITLE, he has not won his conference in over a decade, and one of two in 15 years that he did was with the prior staff's roster (or so we say about smart).

I know you have to imagine objections to anything I wrote, since it isn't wrong. I am not slobbing any of those guys. You are making **** up because you cannot grasp that I simultaneously can say that Richt is not elite, without inferring that I am calling him trash. I didn't say I want any of the guys you just listed, nor did I compare him to them, or say they are better. It isn't a matter of "never quite" playing for a title. He never had a chance to, because he has never gotten a team in position to. It sucks that for almost his entire duration at Georgia, a truly elite coach or a superior program has stood in his way, but it is what it is.

Why the **** would I try to refute win and loss stats, what kind of dumbass request is that? GTFO? God **** I didn't realize I was talking to a teenager.

exactly , I dont Agree with everything and have a few concerns but with that being said It’s Ludicruous for anyone to say we aren’t on the right track with richt and he’s better than anyone we have had recently

Not real hard to be better than what Miami has seen with golden, the worst coach in UM history and then Shannon. It's whatever with me but he'll prove his worth if he can win a national title or at least compete for one legitimate championship instead of getting smashed every time he faces a legit top 5 team

Not real hard to be better than what Miami has seen with golden, the worst coach in UM history and then Shannon. It's whatever with me but he'll prove his worth if he can win a national title or at least compete for one legitimate championship instead of getting smashed every time he faces a legit top 5 team
That’s fair

Advertisement
Curios why some on here say Richt is doing less with more when by any objective measure it’s not true.
Slurp, slurp, slurp. Hey young lady, how's your pathetic, worthless Bicht doing now, "objectively"?
Dunning-Kruger robs you of any cognizance of how blind/dumb your slurping of Bicht was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back