Richt #22 highest paid coach, worth it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. We are currently ranked in the top 20, so if he's paid below the top 20, then I'd say we are doing well with regard to pay. It's time our fans realized we aren't going to get something for nothing anymore.
I agree we could use a much larger budget for assistant coaches.

Advertisement
Absolute joke what some of these coaches on here make. Richt IMO should be top 10. No way should guys like Riley, Taggert, Gundy, and Lovie Smith should be making more. Being a private school with limited funds doesn't help.

Advertisement
Good Value. Richt is a top 15 coach.
This is it in a nutshell. Right now ( and for the last 15 years ) I have considered Richt somewhere between 10-15 in coaching ( which is way better then Butch , Shannon , Coker and even Erickson IMO ) . But if he can take Miami back to National title at some point he will be securely in the top 10 . His recruiting alone makes him top 20 IMO .

Yes he is worth it. We went cheap before and got what we paid for (3 coaches in a row). With that said, everyone wants to be paid their value. My guess is Richt probably values the whole package of being in Miami, since it is Paradise.... can win big with the recruiting base etc. He I am sure sees the whole picture. Doubt he cares someone else may make a little more.

Advertisement
Richt is a top 15 coach, money well spent so far. We are building a great program back up and are right on track

Absolute joke what some of these coaches on here make. Richt IMO should be top 10. No way should guys like Riley, Taggert, Gundy, and Lovie Smith should be making more. Being a private school with limited funds doesn't help.

Yep, but we are fortunate with Richt. Nobody will accuse me on here of being a Richt slurper, I have been quite critical at times, and he is not perfect. That said, he has done a tremendous job so far, with a lot more left to be done. We are fortunate to have him, and I would also bet that, while he doesn't want to be DIS-respected by the school, he will be relatively satisfied here with the money he is making as long as the school invests in the program via facilities, assistant coaching budget, support staff budget, etc, etc.

Yep, but we are fortunate with Richt. Nobody will accuse me on here of being a Richt slurper, I have been quite critical at times, and he is not perfect. That said, he has done a tremendous job so far, with a lot more left to be done. We are fortunate to have him, and I would also bet that, while he doesn't want to be DIS-respected by the school, he will be relatively satisfied here with the money he is making as long as the school invests in the program via facilities, assistant coaching budget, support staff budget, etc, etc.
exactly , I dont Agree with everything and have a few concerns but with that being said It’s Ludicruous for anyone to say we aren’t on the right track with richt and he’s better than anyone we have had recently

Advertisement
Back