Richards vs. Greedy

Advertisement
Thorough breakdown. I’m a big White fan because he’s a once every 20 years type of player LSU fans will be talking about for a while. Neither team is going to blow out the other. Defenses will dominate and it will then focus on special teams and turnovers.
ehh he's talented but thats a huge exaggeration i saw his film he's not as good as roquan smith who was drafted earlier this year, reuben foster the year before definitely not in the league of a luke kuechly from 5 years ago i dont know where you're getting once every 20 years from

If they plan on man coverage for most off the game they better bracket Thomas. Nobody can shadow him all game

Advertisement
We'll see about who gets their tooth or teeth kicked in. Unfortunately I think my sister is sleeping over at our other brother's house that night.

Sounds like that's setting up to be a true Cajun Threeway. You guys well versed in "The Eiffel Tower?"

Advertisement
Richards v. Williams is a premier match up.

It will be on one of their highlight reels come NFL Draft time. Either Greedy is a Top 10 pick and he has plenty of clips blanketing Richards or Richards is a R1 WR and they've got clips of him working a R1 CB in Williams.

Its one of the better Week 1 matchups for the eyetest.

Yea hopefully Richards catches at least 1 pass so y'all don't feel too bad.
KFulton.png

Your DB1 vs. our WR1 should be the last thing on your mind when you have a 5'10"kid who has only played in 2 games going against our 6'5" Rs.Jr.

View attachment 63230

What if I told you he might not even guard your boy. Kelvin Joseph (true freshman) is in the mix to start opposite greedy as well. Whoever does not get the job will play the slot. I'm not worried about Fulton though. He's practiced with the team for the last year and a half. You are right though. Inexperience at the second CB position could be something Miami exploits. Luckily for LSU, we have Grant delpit at safety, who stands 6'3" and has good coverage skills. He may be used every now and then to guard your big WRs.

Your DB1 vs. our WR1 should be the last thing on your mind when you have a 5'10"kid who has only played in 2 games going against our 6'5" Rs.Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea hopefully Richards catches at least 1 pass so y'all don't feel too bad.

Lol look at what happened to your boy the only time he faced a really talented receiver 1st video 2:49 mark dude is nowhere near making a play on the man.

See second video for a little of what you can expect from Ahmmon.

We have freshman on our team that are better than your boy AR82. I hope y'all throw at Greedy Williams. We'll take all the interceptions we can get.

Really? Who are already freshmen All-Americans without even having caught one pass in a game yet? LOL, that’s hilarious mate. You’ll see what real WR’s look like in the game Sunday, too bad they won’t be yours

Lol look at what happened to your boy the only time he faced a really talented receiver 1st video 2:49 mark dude is nowhere near making a play on the man.

See second video for a little of what you can expect from Ahmmon.

I would watch your videos but neither of them work. It looks like YouTube is on to your fake news.

Advertisement
Back