Richards vs. Greedy

Advertisement
But you’re going to beat us with a guy who couldn’t crack second string at Ohio State, a coach who hasn’t ran offense in 20 years, and only one player on your team with a college TD at LSU?

Yes. We are. Even with all of our offensive woes we will win. That doesn't speak very well for your team's title hopes.

Yes. We are. Even with all of our offensive woes we will win. That doesn't speak very well for your team's title hopes.
You’re gonna get your tooth kicked in is what’s going to happen. Then you’re gonna go home and hate-fvck your sister.

Advertisement
You’re gonna get your tooth kicked in is what’s going to happen. Then you’re gonna go home and hate-fvck your sister.

We'll see about who gets their tooth or teeth kicked in. Unfortunately I think my sister is sleeping over at our other brother's house that night.

SEC corners are so overrated because of the QB's and bull**** 1973 offenses they play against. Tell me who Greedy picked off last year. BYU, Chattanooga, Syracuse (our boy got 2), Arkansas and Brett Bielema's innovative offense, Wimbush from ND lol, and some guy named Nick from A&M who started 5 games as a Freshman. GTFOH, AR82 going ham baby.

I've seen plenty of hyped up clowns get exposed when playing good teams and in the league. Mo Claiborne, Dee Milliner, Dre Kirkpatrick, etc.

Boom. Somebody else exposes another sec myth. I have been saying this for years. Of course your defense looks good playing against teams whose offensive philosophy is 3 yards & a cloud of dust lol. Everytime even their best defensive teams plays somebody with a real offense they get lit up.

I think y'all are forgetting that LSU owns you. We sent you into the proverbial cellar after kicking your teams *** on the field and in the tunnel during the Peach Bowl. 40-3. Ouch. If you think you're gonna run right over Daddy then you have another thing coming.

You must be a young Cajun, because I remember 1988, b*tch. Go read up on that one, because the beatdown we gave LSU was even worse.

Advertisement

Come on. That's just retarded. Your offense is going to suck a&& and you know it. And the only way you win is if we literally hand you points. No UM turnovers means no LSU points.

You ladies will finish 4th in the SEC West behind Bama, Auburn and Miss St. And what's even worse is you replaced Les Miles with Ed Orgeron. Sheer stupidity that is going to set your program 5 years.

Come on. That's just retarded. Your offense is going to suck a&& and you know it. And the only way you win is if we literally hand you points. No UM turnovers means no LSU points.

You ladies will finish 4th in the SEC West behind Bama, Auburn and Miss St. And what's even worse is you replaced Les Miles with Ed Orgeron. Sheer stupidity that is going to set your program 5 years.

But there are gonna be turnovers. Malik is gonna give us at least two. As for getting our *** kicked in 1988. I wouldn't know. I wasn't born until a few months later. You're gonna need to relish in that victory though because you won't have one this Sunday.

Advertisement
If healthy, AR will eat his lunch and anyone else that n the nation. We will have guys running open all day.

But there are gonna be turnovers. Malik is gonna give us at least two. As for getting our *** kicked in 1988. I wouldn't know. I wasn't born until a few months later. You're gonna need to relish in that victory though because you won't have one this Sunday.

Get laid. Post less.

Advertisement
WR1 vs CB1. By he time they matchup with our WRs I can’t wait to see how Mallory is utilized. I think this is the perfect time to break out his mis match on LBs. (edited so as not to derail).

Advertisement
Back