Richards/Thomas/Harley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas worries me as the type likely to miss class. That will be his challenge going forward moreso than anything on the field.
Guys with that tendencies have dudes from football ops that check them into class then come back at the end of class to check them out. No worries

Berries fair caught his love

Do we need to bump the thread where I pointed out that Berrios was 11th in the nation in punt return yard average?

I forgot who and the numbers but I am pretty certain someone on this board exposed how misleading that stat is.

#FakeStats

No it was legit. That stat is incredibly misleading.

#FakePosts

Advertisement
Berrios gets no love

Does he deserve any. ha

But, we need the line to step up to give new QB time to throw, and we need much , much improved offensive play calling. We have some tools now, just need to call the correct pays and get some protection.

Thomas worries me as the type likely to miss class. That will be his challenge going forward moreso than anything on the field.

Experience only matters when you learn from it. Time as a member on this board clearly means nothing. It has done nothing for your posting prowess. This may be one of the most presumptuous statements I have read in a while. Let me guess... you deduced this from the geographical area he is from?

Man this board needs psychological assessments for its membership.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lets not write off Cager! I think hes due for a breakout year if healthy based off all of the things I've read pre-injury.

Advertisement
Back