• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Richards/Thomas/Harley

Problem2

All-American
Name me a faster trio of Wrs in the nation. They're gonna blow open secondaries

What a difference in team speed this will be in a year

Last edited:

3G Cane

Hurts 'crooting bro
200.gif

Novacane32000

Sophomore
Thomas worries me as the type likely to miss class. That will be his challenge going forward moreso than anything on the field.

#26-MEAST

Junior
Berrios can get love while watching on the sideline. need Thomas and Harley on punt and kick returns.

Kendall Boy Cane

Portal Gang
Thomas worries me as the type likely to miss class. That will be his challenge going forward moreso than anything on the field.

I think the staff and the athlete's academic advisors at UM do a good job of ensuring that doesn't happen. The players I've had in class have been some of the hardest workers.

Lutzboy247

Junior
Just realized this but we've had a WR score in an All-American game each of the past four years Berrios, Cager, Mullins, and Thomas. I know that doesn't mean much but still a cool stat.

kalinis

Sophomore
this wr corp has guy can do everything now. Richards all around great wr, Harley and Thomas great speed guys, mullins all around wr, berrios great in slot, cager and njoku great redzone size, plus njoku can run also whoever is qb has a ton of weapons at his disposal and I forgot to mention dj dallas and his athletic abilities,

Mullins is easily on their level speed wise as well. Don't sleep on him.

4 wide. Line em up. Anybody that want it can get it. Thass a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QB sacked in under 2 seconds

Kaaya ain't here anymore, and I'd hope if we ever go 4 wide, the play is designed for the QB to get the ball out of his hands ASAP. Guys like Thomas, Harley, Richards and Harley are that dynamic.

Perry/Weldon with Richards, Njoku, Harley, Thomas is a scary offense. The offense in 2018 should be lethal after the QB has a year under his belt.

2FNFST4U

Freshman
Richards had a great year he also had Coley opposite him whom was a deep threat. New QB next year and Mullins, Thomas and Harley haven't ran a route yet against a college secondary. Lets hold off until we see how they are able to run routes and create space and see if the next QB can put the ball in the spot it needs to be before we discuss blowing every secondary apart.

jkaz1

Senior
Yep. Now we need to get more at DB and especially at RB in future classes. Then we'll be in top shape....

Name me a faster trio of Wrs in the nation. They're gonna blow open secondaries

What a difference in team speed this will be in a year

rayray

Sophomore

by all accounts he worked hard to get himself back in position where he was in good academic standing, so it's possible that he just decided to get his act together.