richards back this week....

richards practiced this week. he plays. you guys want to "sit" guys who are healthy. have you guys ever played? if he's cleared by the medical staff, he's practicing and wants to play, he's gonna play. no one wants to sit. kid wants to play and have a big year. not sit on the sideline. he's cleared. he's practiced all week. he's gonna play.

Every time I read someones post about "sitting him until VT even if he's healthy" I can't help but shake my **** head.

This kid came here to play football. He's probably dying to get on the field. Why in the **** would he want to sit or the coaches decide to not put him on the field if he's cleared to play?

Advertisement
Richards wr 1
Berrios slot wr2
Langham wr 3
Jeff Thomas 4
Mullins 5
Harley 6
This should be the rotation period

Agree for the most part, but you have to see what matchups opponents give us and recognize that the rotation will change for a number of factors (injuries, good practices, etc.).

Plus, after seeing what Berrios and Langham have done, I don't know how fair it is to write off guys like Harley and Cager.
Honestly don’t think cager is healthy and/or he isnt playing with much confidence right now. Harley has to catch the ball, it’s not all on him but still

Harris will be the 7th wr in the rotation after your top 6. I think Cager is hurt, limping badly after gt game.

Clemson's entire throw game is built around those little bubbles, and Syracuse did a good job stopping Clemson. Our offense is a "take what they're giving you" offense. So whatever they're giving us is what we'll take. We should take a lot of it with the embarrassment of riches we have at the skill spots.

On a side note, I'd love to see Syracuse put Coach Macheau's boy that little midget Jawan Dowells on Heroham. Macheau talked that dude Dowells up for years until he got buried on the bench at lowly Syracuse.

Advertisement
Clemson's entire throw game is built around those little bubbles, and Syracuse did a good job stopping Clemson. Our offense is a "take what they're giving you" offense. So whatever they're giving us is what we'll take. We should take a lot of it with the embarrassment of riches we have at the skill spots.

On a side note, I'd love to see Syracuse put Coach Macheau's boy that little midget Jawan Dowells on Heroham. Macheau talked that dude Dowells up for years until he got buried on the bench at lowly Syracuse.

lol @ Heroham. Well done.

We have a pretty decent sample size of our WRs at this point:

Outside:
Richards
Langham

Slot:
Berrios
Herndon

Guys like Harley and Thomas will be worked in as they get more comfortable. They're too fast to not work in and get opportunities.

Guys like Mullins, Cager, Harris, etc. shouldn't be see snaps unless the others need a breather/injury.

If Richards is back and healthy, the entire offense changes. Can't wait to see him vs Cuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a pretty decent sample size of our WRs at this point:

Outside:
Richards
Langham

Slot:
Berrios
Herndon

Guys like Harley and Thomas will be worked in as they get more comfortable. They're too fast to not work in and get opportunities.

Guys like Mullins, Cager, Harris, etc. shouldn't be see snaps unless the others need a breather/injury.

If Richards is back and healthy, the entire offense changes. Can't wait to see him vs Cuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mullins needs to be on the field... Thomas doesn't have the playbook down yet... Harley needs to see the field

Advertisement
We can stop rotating so many WRs at this point.

Richards, Berrios, Langham should see the vast majority of offensive snaps, with some Thomas sprinkled in to keep defenses honest.

Advertisement
brock,
guys just don't rotate in at any one of the 3 wr positions. one guy is the y, one is the x, etc.

and cager is gonna play. langham had one good catch at fsu and a few catches at ga tech. prior to that, he was a TE or "move along" candidate.

Richt said in an interview this week that Cager tweaked that knee again, was limping a bit. Langham will get some if not all of Cagers snaps this week.

Advertisement
Back