richards back this week....

richards practiced this week. he plays. you guys want to "sit" guys who are healthy. have you guys ever played? if he's cleared by the medical staff, he's practicing and wants to play, he's gonna play. no one wants to sit. kid wants to play and have a big year. not sit on the sideline. he's cleared. he's practiced all week. he's gonna play.

Has he been cleared to play? Has he practiced this week? Does he even want to play?

Advertisement
Richards wr 1
Berrios slot wr2
Langham wr 3
Jeff Thomas 4
Mullins 5
Harley 6
This should be the rotation period

i guess it depends. to start the season, did harley get the start over langham? if harley beat langham out, it might be harley, berrios and richards.

Bethune: Cager, Berrios, Harley

Toledo: Harris, Berrios, Harley

Duke: Cager, Berrios, Richards

FSU: Mullins, Berrios, Richards

GT: Langham, Berrios, Harley (Langham responds with 5 receptions for 100 yards)

So it should be: Langham, Berrios, Richards on Saturday?

That's deadly.

That bomb to Thomas was a perfect play call. I would open the game up with that. Read option roll out and let it fly. Would like to see Harley get one of those.

brock,
guys just don't rotate in at any one of the 3 wr positions. one guy is the y, one is the x, etc.

and cager is gonna play. langham had one good catch at fsu and a few catches at ga tech. prior to that, he was a TE or "move along" candidate.

Advertisement
luciano,
gotta loosen them up 1st. they are gonna pay a lot of attention to richards and probably play deep. go with bubble screen/short stuff and then when they start creeping up, hit them deep. don't need an int on our 1st play.

Syracuse has no one that can cover Langham 1 on 1. Too big, strong. If he gets going early, then that means possible double coverage and that bad news for their D

brock,
guys just don't rotate in at any one of the 3 wr positions. one guy is the y, one is the x, etc.

and cager is gonna play. langham had one good catch at fsu and a few catches at ga tech. prior to that, he was a TE or "move along" candidate.

Let's not sit here and pretend he's still a "move along" candidate. He has earned the playing time over some other WRs.

Advertisement
i don't see how they can matchup with our wrs. shade over to richards and you've got harley or herndon or langham on the other side.

Richards wr 1
Berrios slot wr2
Langham wr 3
Jeff Thomas 4
Mullins 5
Harley 6

Agree for the most part, but you have to see what matchups opponents give us and recognize that the rotation will change for a number of factors (injuries, good practices, etc.).

Plus, after seeing what Berrios and Langham have done, I don't know how fair it is to write off guys like Harley and Cager.

I agree with 5X start throwing that bubble screen right out of the gate, they'll either move up and risk getting beat or die a slow death 7 & 8yds a pop.
I could be mistaken, but I really like our offensive match-up with them. I also think Homer's gonna "eat" as you kids say.

langham deserves to play. but a lot is also predicated on practice. so if cager is practicing well, he's gonna play too.

Advertisement
Play him if he is ready. Hamstring is not a contact injury Occurs frequently with sprinters in track also. He could pull it doing sprints in practice the week of the VT game. Play him when he is healthy.

langham deserves to play. but a lot is also predicated on practice. so if cager is practicing well, he's gonna play too.

I understand.

No one should be written off, but the bottom line is that you have to feed the ones that are producing.

Harris has missed 3 games. Perhaps you throw him out there on Saturday and see if he responds.

Advertisement
Richards wr 1
Berrios slot wr2
Langham wr 3
Jeff Thomas 4
Mullins 5
Harley 6

Agree for the most part, but you have to see what matchups opponents give us and recognize that the rotation will change for a number of factors (injuries, good practices, etc.).

Plus, after seeing what Berrios and Langham have done, I don't know how fair it is to write off guys like Harley and Cager.
Honestly don’t think cager is healthy and/or he isnt playing with much confidence right now. Harley has to catch the ball, it’s not all on him but still

richards practiced this week. he plays. you guys want to "sit" guys who are healthy. have you guys ever played? if he's cleared by the medical staff, he's practicing and wants to play, he's gonna play. no one wants to sit. kid wants to play and have a big year. not sit on the sideline. he's cleared. he's practiced all week. he's gonna play.

Don’t disagree, but just because a guy is tough and wants to play doesn’t mean he‘ll be effective.

Walton hobbled for two games before finally breaking down.

As great as Ahmmon is, can he help the team if he’s at 60% or whatever?

We don’t just need him to play. We need him to make an impact.

Advertisement
Back