Rich Reactions For Richt

U

User-4525

Mark Richt brings instant credibility to the once lifeless Miami Hurricanes football program. Miami’s last ten-win season occurred while Neo manipulated the Matrix and 50 cent asked his girl 21 questions. Luckily enough for Miami fans, Mark Richt and Georgia won ten games eight times since our last double-digit season. The unanimous joy from the stakeholders of the program has been exciting to track. People now have more faith in the direction the program is headed. With national signing day...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Kyle have you met that Dana Arthur?

Just wondering about him because the first few times I saw the Oakleaf kids working out I was impressed with how things were run.

Advertisement

Just wondering about him because the first few times I saw the Oakleaf kids working out I was impressed with how things were run.

I haven't met him but I've talked to him a bunch of times. Great Strength coach

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Yeah Chad Wilson never seems to be very supportive of the U

Maybe he still got that Long Beach State love

I think it was his and Quincy's dream to play here and Golden robbed him of that. Not only did he not offer his son, but he offered local CBs that were significantly less talented... But, its time for his butthurt *** to get some ointment and get over it...

Advertisement

I know him personally went to high school with him good guy from a good family but haven't talked to him in years so not sure as far as him at oakleaf

Chad is a fan of the hire, I just asked a variety of questions to get different outlooks from different parties

Advertisement

I know him personally went to high school with him good guy from a good family but haven't talked to him in years so not sure as far as him at oakleaf
Nice, thanks. He had those guys getting after it, especially compared to most Florida programs I've seen. Owens came in like a boss in the weight room and I expect the same from Shaq

I few highlights.

"I think he brings a level of success into the program that offers instant credibility."

"Golden didn't understand the DNA of South FLA high school football. Not only did he run schemes that didn't reflect the DNA but he also didn't recruit the way you're supposed to recruit South FLA."

"People must not get away from the fact Miami has Jack Allison coming in. They are talking about Jacob Eason but let me tell you something. We should not rush to get this guy Eason all the way from Washington. He has no ties to Miami besides Mark Richt. Jack Allison wanted to be a ‘Cane from Day 1."

Advertisement
Back