Rich Reactions For Richt

I few highlights.

"I think he brings a level of success into the program that offers instant credibility."

"Golden didn't understand the DNA of South FLA high school football. Not only did he run schemes that didn't reflect the DNA but he also didn't recruit the way you're supposed to recruit South FLA."

"People must not get away from the fact Miami has Jack Allison coming in. They are talking about Jacob Eason but let me tell you something. We should not rush to get this guy Eason all the way from Washington. He has no ties to Miami besides Mark Richt. Jack Allison wanted to be a ‘Cane from Day 1."

agree. Going to be real fun again

Advertisement
Chad sounds more and more like a gator everyday. Lol just joking

But he's a good dude... I understand he wasn't a fan of golden and I completely understand why. He has young son coming up now...hopefully he earns an offer he may have already... A lot smaller than Quincy but smoother.

That showed the idiocy of golden crew then...Quincy had the pulse of a lot of uschool broward area prospects...you don't offer him but went in with Mayes who Wilson looked better at the same camp??.

Oh ya shot out to Macho. Lol

Kyle have you met that Dana Arthur?

Just wondering about him because the first few times I saw the Oakleaf kids working out I was impressed with how things were run.

He is the strength and conditioning coach... He created some monster in the weight room... I bet that all of our upper classmen DBs all bench and clean over 260... Does a phenomenal job at Oakleaf

Kyle have you met that Dana Arthur?

Just wondering about him because the first few times I saw the Oakleaf kids working out I was impressed with how things were run.

He is the strength and conditioning coach... He created some monster in the weight room... I bet that all of our upper classmen DBs all bench and clean over 260... Does a phenomenal job at Oakleaf

Thanks for the info!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back