Ricardo Louis to FSU

Hurrikane

Band
Banned
TomahawkNation 12:02pm via SB Nation Ricardo Louis Commits To Florida State Seminoles #Noles #FSU #WDE sbn.to/zqjNFT

Advertisement
He had been wavering for a minute.

They looking at him as a WR or DB?

Bad hands. FSU must have sold him on WR, but that kid is a future CB. They don't have space, so one of their CB's must have decommitted.

Advertisement
I thought he took the duffel bag to go to auburn?

If my pseudo-intel is accurate, its not that Ricardo Louis took cashish but that he had tried to use a street agent to negotiate with certain college coaches. Senior Golden said No Mas to that concept and moved along.

That said, I'd rather see him at FSU than Auburn. I prefer these kids to stay in-state.... and away from the SEC whenever possible.

did we recruit him?

I guess we went separate ways once we told him we wanted him as a DB instead of a WR. He seemed like all Cane if we wanted him at WR, but who knows. We moved on a long long time ago though, as did he.

Advertisement

If my pseudo-intel is accurate, its not that Ricardo Louis took cashish but that he had tried to use a street agent to negotiate with certain college coaches. Senior Golden said No Mas to that concept and moved along.

That said, I'd rather see him at FSU than Auburn. I prefer these kids to stay in-state.... and away from the SEC whenever possible.

So you prefer kids to go to our rival school and help beat us on the field. Thats God **** retarded.

FSU has got to be as dirty as these SEC schools. Louis had been committed to Auburn forever! FSU may just have been the biggest disappointment in college football last season. I just don't see it.....smh

So you prefer kids to go to our rival school and help beat us on the field. Thats God **** retarded.

I know right?? I mean I see where he's coming on PART of that.... I don't want to see these kids at SEC schools but I'd rather see them there then at a team that I hate that we play every single year. A team that we have to listen to the nonstop B.S. from their P.O.S. fans.

Advertisement

no one said anything about losing to FSU, i rather beat them when there apart of FSU and regret there decision

FSU has got to be as dirty as these SEC schools. Louis had been committed to Auburn forever! FSU may just have been the biggest disappointment in college football last season. I just don't see it.....smh

Auburn doesn't even have an OC.

linebacker imo. this is no sour grapes either...i've been projecting him there for awhile (even if he committed to Miami).

Advertisement
He looked slow at WR in the under armour.

Think it was D$ that had some harsh criticism about his hands over the summer, and thats when he still seemed all Cane. Not that D is biased, just saying while everyone was excited and wondering when he would commit, those who saw him were very critical.

no one said anything about losing to FSU, i rather beat them when there apart of FSU and regret there decision

Exactly!

Bes - Do you subscribe to the theory that a good FSU is better for UM? I do. Moreover, I take no joy in beating a high end BCS skool when they are down. I took very little joy in beating the asterisks this year, even tho its always nice to see buckeye fans lose. It matches their character quite well. That said, I'd rather we'd beat the asterisks when we're both ranked in the top 5.

Exactly!

Bes - Do you subscribe to the theory that a good FSU is better for UM? I do. Moreover, I take no joy in beating a high end BCS skool when they are down. I took very little joy in beating the asterisks this year, even tho its always nice to see buckeye fans lose. It matches their character quite well. That said, I'd rather we'd beat the asterisks when we're both ranked in the top 5.

Absolutely not, a good FSU steals more recruits from us and keeps us down longer they clearly have a better national perception than us at this time. As far as beating a team when they are down ....we are the school thats down and hasn't stopped anybody who's beaten us from adding it to the Win column. Just ******* win.

Advertisement
Back