Rewatching games we lose

Caneoverhere

I don't swim well
The first thing I do with a game we lost is delete the recording and try and put it out of my mind, if we win I may watch it 10 times. Question is, the people on here that go in to break down the games we lost and see why. I've never watched a game we lost twice much less studying it. How difficult is it ? Just seems depressing. Grateful you do! Cuz I sure can't!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most of this fanbase:

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is actually a good topic

One thing that was brutal when Manny was here, and why so many people into this stuff hated him so badly, is because we were constantly losing the exact same way

Nothing was being fixed. We were just throwing band aids at the issue and sometimes looking better than we were actually playing

You could see more from our losses than our wins tbh

Advertisement
The first thing I do with a game we lost is delete the recording and try and put it out of my mind, if we win I may watch it 10 times. Question is, the people on here that go in to break down the games we lost and see why. I've never watched a game we lost twice much less studying it. How difficult is it ? Just seems depressing. Grateful you do! Cuz I sure can't!

After a loss, I am in total denial/I don't care mood for 6 hours.... then I slowly sneak a peek at this board. Misery loves company. ... then it is mope central therapy.

Worked great for 27 years.. still works. Don't see the need to change.

I watch every single game at least twice; b/c I’m too emotionally involved in the 1st view, & since I know the outcome, I enjoy breaking down flaws, and what we succeed in w/o the emotion. It allows me a non rose-colored outlook of the team. Even if we lose, I get to see was it on coaching, players, refs, team. It allows me to see where we’re talented at, where we’re not, where we’re coached up at, & where we’re not.

W/o that data, it wouldn’t allow me to post fluid, thorough thoughts. It would just allow me to make 100 threads about flying banners, firing coaches, sending players to the portal, & bury the program after a SINGLE MUH FCKIN LOSS IN YEAR 3 WEEKS OF A NEW COACH’S TENURE.

After watching my CIS homies fight to the death the past few days on whether our problem is coaching or players, I feel more compelled to be kind to my fellow Canes family. Response for you brother. I can’t watch a Canes loss twice

Bonus for you

1663721002968.gif

1663721020565.gif

1663721048565.gif

1663721105191.gif

1663721135831.gif

Advertisement
Back