Rewatching games we lose

For all you hockey ***** out there, last weekends game felt like a Stanley Cup playoff game where the Lightning had 50 something shots and only 1 goal. So many opportunities to win but couldn't capitalize.

Advertisement
For all you hockey ***** out there, last weekends game felt like a Stanley Cup playoff game where the Lightning had 50 something shots and only 1 goal. So many opportunities to win but couldn't capitalize.
How many beers did watching that take?

Agree. I think Mario and Gattis are both smart enough to see the pass offense is sub par. Just trying to convince myself that they are not too stubborn to tweak the pass offense to better utilize the players we have
While that may be true, what adjustments were made in the red zone offense in the second half that lead you to believe this?

While that may be true, what adjustments were made in the red zone offense in the second half that lead you to believe this?
Never said I believe they will. Have seen nothing yet to convince me they will. Exactly why I am having a hard time believing they will in the future.

Advertisement
I'm absolutely the same way. I can rewatch games we've won literally ALL day. But I've never in my life rewatched a game we lost. ****, I don't even like seeing highlights from games we lost lol. Never understood how people can sit through that pain man.

I’m on CIS so I only rewatch the losses while simultaneously

Bad Day That Hurt GIF by Tim Poulton

ok so I never post but I watched the video posted of our offense, and the drop by Parrish was a TD, and the play at 3:23 where our WRs missed TWO blocks was a possible TD. QB didn’t play great, but those two plays were executed by him and we just couldn’t get em right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back