Rewatched the game.

when I watch this team I dont see a Miami team. I see a Big 10 squad. thanks Al

Walton looks better than I thought i will say. not much you can take from this game. as soon as we start playing real teams I expect the same results

Advertisement
On second watch the quality of the opposition was even better than I gave them credit for. The fact we managed to come out of there with a win is a testament to U tough and innovative coaching.

The fact a good amount of the game was played at night is just a further testament and just another obstacle we had to overcome. Team showed a lot of heart battling through the lack of sunlight.

chise already has the sarcastic seinfeld schtick down.. God your lack of originality is pathetic

I'll never forget what people were saying for Randy's last season.....'most physical looking miami team since Butch days' was thrown around.

As long as Al, the coordinators, and Swasey are still in charge of this team, we will consistently underperform.

On second watch the quality of the opposition was even better than I gave them credit for. The fact we managed to come out of there with a win is a testament to U tough and innovative coaching.

The fact a good amount of the game was played at night is just a further testament and just another obstacle we had to overcome. Team showed a lot of heart battling through the lack of sunlight.

chise already has the sarcastic seinfeld schtick down.. God your lack of originality is pathetic

Let's chill. Since there's no awards banquet for best porsters/posts, let's give folks some slack for trying. Not everyone can be Sonny Long.

No need to rewatch the game...you can tell nothing from playing Bethune.....

I r

some people will have to learn the hard way for the 5th year in a row. I only need one year to see if a coach is legit or not.

Advertisement
If TCU can do it so can UM. Fck Gary Patterson. What has that fat little **** ever won?

2002 Conference USA Champion
2002 Liberty Bowl
2005 MWC Champion
2005 Houston Bowl
2006 Poinsettia Bowl
2007 Texas Bowl
2008 Poinsettia Bowl
2009 MWC Champion
2010 MWC Champion
2010 Rose Bowl
2011 MWC Champion
2011 Poinsettia Bowl
2014 Big 12 Split Title
2014 Peach Bowl

Overall record: 133-45 (.747)

Had it not been for Gary Patterson, TCU wouldn't be the program it is today. He brought that program back to life, because after TCU had been left behind after the disintegration of the SWC, it seemed impossible that it would ever rejoin the elite Texas football programs.

Gary Patterson deserves serious respect over what he accomplished, doubting that is foolish.
Bunch of crappy bowl wins and Mountain West nonsense. Like I said, Patterson hasn't won ****.

We play well= you can't learn anything
We play horrible = this team is horrible fire golden

If you add "against a terrible FCS team" to your statements, you'll realize that the inconsistency you're attempting to highlight actually makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Bubble Screens --- It's a homage to Patrick Nix.

The man is a LEGEND!

Respect his gangsta!

NixPatrick07.jpg

The next thing you bring to the board, outside of your *** kissing for the current administration and coaching staff, will be the first. It's not good to go full ******.

Last edited:
I never understood the coley love and coach d hate... Coley is horrid

Amen to this, Dorito is awful, but Coley is even worse. Our offense is pedestrian and is going to get exposed against better teams. The OL is straight trash, we don't have one elite WR, RBs could be good, but don't think we have a game breaker at that position and Kaaya is inconsistent. To top it all off we have a guy calling plays that is barely qualified to call plays at the HS level. It is going to be a real struggle to put up points this year.

Advertisement
I'll never forget what people were saying for Randy's last season.....'most physical looking miami team since Butch days' was thrown around.

As long as Al, the coordinators, and Swasey are still in charge of this team, we will consistently underperform.

I would remove Swasey from that list. Pro Bowl NFL players thinks he is great.......not just UM players!

There is nothing positive to take from the BCU game. We looked like crap beating an inferior opponent.

We still suck on 3rd downs........even against the BCUs of the world.

Advertisement
Gary Patterson has been great for TCU. But why did he suck so Bad in 2012 and 2013? Did he forget how to coach? Was he playing a 4-2-4 D those 2 years just to make it interesting? Or was he trying to get the talent level up to Big 12 standards for week in week out season required. If so this begs the question, is it players or coaching?

Just another question to ask before we hire the next coach. What is their body of work? Can they recruit players and develop them and be great game day coaches.

Gary Patterson has been great for TCU. But why did he suck so Bad in 2012 and 2013? Did he forget how to coach? Was he playing a 4-2-4 D those 2 years just to make it interesting? Or was he trying to get the talent level up to Big 12 standards for week in week out season required. If so this begs the question, is it players or coaching?

Just another question to ask before we hire the next coach. What is their body of work? Can they recruit players and develop them and be great game day coaches.

TCU had a top 15 defense in FEI index those years.

Their offense sucked. They demoted their OCs and brought in an uptempo spread with QB Boykin.

Patterson recognized the fact his offense sucked and he adjusted.

Advertisement
Back